GG Blackhole Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SolidLiquidFox said:
I wonder if any scalpers sold theirs and received this email... :lol
Or were contentedly watching their in progress BHS ebay auction approach $400 in bids and then realize they have to end it early...

I know of one or two people that had this happen. This reinforces my belief that you should never start an auction on eBay for something that isn't in your hands. Never sell a preorder, never sell something that's in the mail. Sell something that is sitting two feet in front of you.

Like your kid.

Or a regular chicken sandwich from Wendy's.

Although I don't think that you can leave negative feedback for a cancelled auction, so they are safe there.

Yes, some are already complaining about that very thing over at some other forums. I feel quite badly for the scalpers...uh..."flippers"... :rotfl

I'm now a little worried because I never got a confirmation email from GG but my CC was charged right away. I guess I should try to contact them to make sure. Although it wouldn't be terrible to be able to get a gauranteed Luciuos and Clone Trooper bust from SDCC.

I received my order confirmation 20 minutes and 10 seconds after the hour. I am VERY surprised it has not been cancelled after reading rebelscum for a few threads (World Cup is keeping me away from the forums). :D

To get this thread back on track I got a response from GGCS and they confirmed that my order is good and all orders are getting ready to ship.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I hope you all have your orders cancelled!!! :devil

Spiteful and bitter? No, not me! :mad: :p :D ;)

I gotta commend Gentle Giant for handling the situation...much better than just *coughing* upping the ES and issuing an apology.

daelith said:
I gotta commend Gentle Giant for handling the situation...much better than just *coughing* upping the ES and issuing an apology.

This is very true, many companies would've just sent you an email and an apology. At least GG is trying to make amends. And at least I got mine coming so that means someone here will be getting to buy him directly from me.:D

Darth Loki said:
...And at least I got mine coming so that means someone here will be getting to buy him directly from me.:D

I hope you trip over your front door and fall on the box and crush it as you go to pick it up upon delivery. :monkey5 ;)

Fritz said:
I hope you trip over your front door and fall on the box and crush it as you go to pick it up upon delivery. :monkey5 ;)

Well I'll keep that in mind when I go to sell this and don't listen to your offer:D

Darth Loki said:
To get this thread back on track I got a response from GGCS and they confirmed that my order is good and all orders are getting ready to ship.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

got mine confirmed as well! :banana :elefant and if the price stays above $500.00 mine will be going right back out the door to finance my Sideshow Spidey VS Hulk exclusive and Wolverine 1/4 exclusive

:family

Darth Loki said:
Well I'll keep that in mind when I go to sell this and don't listen to your offer:D

That won't be a problem since I won't be offering anywhere near what it's selling for on eBay so I wouldn't have a chance anyway. :crying Therefore, my falling and breaking desire still stands. :p ;)

Fritz said:
That won't be a problem since I won't be offering anywhere near what it's selling for on eBay so I wouldn't have a chance anyway. :crying Therefore, my falling and breaking desire still stands. :p ;)

I'm hoping that a solid value is established for this $450-500 and then I'll give a certain number of days to receive offers from members. I'll have reserve that will be $50 or so less than the current eBay rate but I'll also have a set BIN now price that I'll announce.

I don't think you'll have a problem. $450 should be about right when things settle. What other GG SW Bust has an edition of 1000 for comparison sake?

$450 is too much for this. Is it really worth it??? :google

Yeah, I'm not paying $400+ for this thing. It's cool but not worth PF piece value to me.

student_toe5 said:
$450 is too much for this. Is it really worth it??? :google

In short, no not to me. I really want it but not for that much. I'd probably go $250 max which means I won't be getting one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back