Gamorrean Guard 1:1 Bust - PREORDER NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo.jpg

Here he is in all his slobbering glory.. And sorry for the iphone pic..

I had him sitting on my desk but soon found he was too big for it.

I love this thing. I think it's the best Star wars Life Size Bust so far.

It's funny, my son keeps looking at it and saying "it looks so realistic!" over and over again. :lol

I love this thing. I think it's the best Star wars Life Size Bust so far.

It's funny, my son keeps looking at it and saying "it looks so realistic!" over and over again. :lol

Nice Bust I have Vader, Fett, Yoda and GG busts and this next on my wish list. Thanks for the pics

I posted a thread in the "Want to Buy" forum, but I thought I would put this here just in case. I'm finally in the market for one of these, but find that Sideshow has sold out (and even the waitlist is closed). If anyone is interested in selling theirs to a good home, PM me and maybe we can work something out. :)

Well, I didn't have any luck getting one of these guys on the forum, but I did manage to bargain with someone selling one on ebay to get one for just slightly more than I had originally wanted to spend. (Here's my blog entry about it.)

sideshow_gamorrean_bust_small4.jpg
sideshow_gamorrean_bust_small2.jpg

This guy is just amazing! I had the Yoda, Bossk and Greedo life-size busts in the past, and while they are cool in their own ways, I wasn't nearly as impressed with them as I am with the Gamorrean. The sculpt is perfect and the paint is fantastic -- much better than I've come to expect from Sideshow's factory paint jobs. I'd say this is the definitive Gamorrean Guard collectible.

sideshow_gamorrean_bust_small3.jpg

I had to do some rearranging to find a place for him, but I think it looks good with some of my other Jabba stuff.

sideshow_gamorrean_bust_small1.jpg

Congrats man, another excellent addition to your collection. I really like this piece, but it just doesn't fit anywhere in my collection. Maybe one day if I have a larger space I'll go back and pick up some more of the 1:1 busts.

This really is one of, if not the best of the life-size aliens Sideshow has released so far and it looks great in your setup, icruise. I have all the OT 1:1 busts except for this one as I had to pass on it when it was initially released. I assumed it would be available for a while, but now that I can afford to buy one there are none to be found. Hopefully I'll come across one someday.

Sideshow Gammy Bust over $1,000 ??

I bought one of these from a board member and was just looking on Ebay to see what they fetch for. Not that I wan to sell mine or anything. But to my surprize, the auction ended at over $1,000. Is this what they are going for these days, or is this one of those Ebay freak accidents? :lol

I had to check... That auction was in the UK, so I wouldn't apply it to the US market. As I posted a page or two back, I just got one of these busts myself. The only one on ebay at the time didn't get past the $700 reserve price.

I researched the past sales and found that the last three that had sold went for $549.99, $550 and $530, so I made an offer of $550, which the seller took. So around that is what I would consider the going rate.

Received this great item yesterday and unpacked it some minutes ago. I have several other SW busts - but this is def. one of my faves.

yulgtzrb.jpg

j9439bhe.jpg

a759o747.jpg

llritud8.jpg

kxh34fs2.jpg
3hlgwkcv.jpg

Yes congratulations mate its a awesome bust and tbe favorite thing in my collection

You will definitely enjoy it!!!

Wish I'd got one when they first came out would look great with my Mythos statue.

Back