Gamorrean Guard 1:1 Bust - PREORDER NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really came out nice!

Guard1.jpg

Guard2.jpg

H

www.howardsstudios.com

That big nasty Pig! I get mine on Tuesday it'll look great next to my Greedo.

Damn, that's FANTASTIC! Finally a 1:1 SW bust that I MUST own...

I'm guessing he won't easily fit in a Besta. I'm still surprised Crumb wouldn't fit. :(

well if you look at the specs on Sideshow website he is only 14" deep and 11" wide so that shouldnt be a problem really at all I wouldnt think as long as those dimensions are correct.

well if you look at the specs on Sideshow website he is only 14" deep and 11" wide so that shouldnt be a problem really at all I wouldnt think as long as those dimensions are correct.

That's good. I guess the pictures just make him look massive.

That's good. I guess the pictures just make him look massive.

BTW if you want you can get crumb to fit by taking the tail off and just placing it behind him it still looks okay or you could do what I did for my Grievous PF. If you want I can let you know the pieces to make something this deep. It would actually be cheaper to make a double unit if you wanted that.

watermark.php

Try 17 inches deep and 14 inches wide! He's also about 21 1/2 inches tall with the horns. He's a very big pig!

This and Ackbar are the two biggest busts I've sculpted for SS ;)

H

www.howardsstudios.com

Back