Gambit officially happening!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're mad cause I said you're sac walking a dude who has nothing to do with this flick? Would have said the same to the Cumberbatchers, etc... :lol

You're mad cause I said you're sac walking a dude who has nothing to do with this flick? Would have said the same to the Cumberbatchers, etc... :lol

I'm not mad. I'm not the one calling you names, cursing and upset because someone has a different opinion about an actor who as you said, has nothing to do with this film. :lol

First time I saw Jackman was in X Men, so he had no baggage and I just saw Wolverine. I still thought at the time and even today, that he's too tall and I kind of wish that the next actor to play Wolverine is really short. Jackman still looks too much like a leading man, imo. He's great in the role though.

Is there a 5'3" muscled up actor out there as good as Jackman?

Other that the height issue, the fight with Shingen was Wolverine to me. :dunno

lol, he always did have a wolverine look to him.

But don't know if I could imagine him with a six pack and twenty four inch pythons.

He was in ok shape in his prime. Could have pulled it off well enough. Plus imagine that "Go **** yourself" line coming from Jack. :lol

Prime Jack could have made a good Wolvie, obviously wouldn't be similar to Jackman, but sometimes the differences are what makes it great.

IMO, Clint Eastwood had the perfect look, attitude, and even the natural hair to play Wolverine. He was young in the wrong time. He could also be Nick Fury. I always though Jackman was doing a bit of a Eastwood thing in X1...in a few scenes.

N7ErRpH.gif

Clint could still be old man Wolvie, I don't care if Clint 105, he could be Dark Knight as well, basically Clint could play any aged superhero.

Nicholson or Eastwood would have made a great Wolverine. I too have gotten Eastwood vibes from Jackman.

Gambit sucks. Tatum is a doof. Gambit can't hold a movie on his own. This is gonna suck.

Jack was the best Wolverine.

Absolutely! :clap :duff

I've been wanting to buy a copy of WOLF for years!! It must be on moratorium or something.

Trying to find it online with the right region code from a reputable seller is another thing too..

Anyway, agreed on Clint too - young AND old, **** yeah!! :rock

Don't forget young Kurt Russell too guys. :lecture

Last edited:
I'm a huge Russell fan, but can't see him doing "Beserker Rage."
Ehh..

Us Aussies never thought Hugh Jackman would be any good AT ALL.. till he did it.

A young Russell could've gotten angry enough in character, he just never really got those kinds of roles in the past IIRC.

Well we've seen him really angry and borderline out of control in Tombstone and Breakdown, and it's just not to the Wolverine level at all. It's true he never tried to play Wolvie, but we're basing this idea off of what we've seen, right? I.e., we think he could be good because he was good at the "don't give a ****" attitude in Escape from New York. Clint Eastwood though seemed to have a real underlying rage, particularly in the Harry films that I think would have been pretty effective if channeled as Wolverine.

Last edited:
Back