Sequel to The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still gotta see the last one. I guess they're going to churn this out as fast as possible since Jackman is getting a little long in the tooth age wise for this role.

I still gotta see the last one. I guess they're going to churn this out as fast as possible since Jackman is getting a little long in the tooth age wise for this role.

Not really, hes been pumping this character for a movie about every two years on average and hes probably got another decade worth of Wolverine in him. Jackman's in his mid 40s and Wolverine isn't a young character like Peter Parker. If anything, I'd say hes aged into the part and looks better now than he did in his early 30s when he started.

Not really, hes been pumping this character for a movie about every two years on average and hes probably got another decade worth of Wolverine in him. Jackman's in his mid 40s and Wolverine isn't a young character like Peter Parker. If anything, I'd say hes aged into the part and looks better now than he did in his early 30s when he started.

:exactly: :goodpost:

It's common sense really. :lol

:goodpost: Too many tweens want a Twilighty Logan.

:goodpost: Too many tweens want a Twilighty Logan.

>_>

I don't want him to be young, seeing as Logan has always been a man that appears to be in his 40s anyway. My point being that he can't do it forever. I like that he's older looking since it makes him look meaner, I just don't want to see him at Stallone's age playing the character unless it's based on Old Man Logan.

>_>

I don't want him to be young, seeing as Logan has always been a man that appears to be in his 40s anyway. My point being that he can't do it forever. I like that he's older looking since it makes him look meaner, I just don't want to see him at Stallone's age playing the character unless it's based on Old Man Logan.

Unless it's an Old Man Logan scenario, I'm more than certain Hugh will pass when he feels he's no longer capable of pulling off the role. At this point, unlike Stallone who needs the action genre to stay relevant, it's not like the man needs Wolverine. He's more than proven that in highly acclaimed dramas and winning a Tony for his one-man show on Broadway.

Unless it's an Old Man Logan scenario, I'm more than certain Hugh will pass when he feels he's no longer capable of pulling off the role. At this point, unlike Stallone who needs the action genre to stay relevant, it's not like the man needs Wolverine. He's more than proven that in highly acclaimed dramas and winning a Tony for his one-man show on Broadway.

Yeah Jackman has had a very versatile career. He doesn't need Wolverine to pay the bills. And I'm sure he'll know when he's overstayed his welcome as the character.

Wolverine has no son. That **** marvel pulled with Daken was junk. I want none of it.

I agree but adding Daken could "pass the torch" from Jackman (ick). Enemy of the State may be difficult with all the cross overs in the storyline (Richards, Daredevil, Electra).

They can continue the Asian storyline with a handful of villains or go classic route with Omega Red, Wendigo or Hulk (wishful thinking)

I am excited for the possibility of another film :yess:

I agree but adding Daken could "pass the torch" from Jackman (ick). Enemy of the State may be difficult with all the cross overs in the storyline (Richards, Daredevil, Electra).

They can continue the Asian storyline with a handful of villains or go classic route with Omega Red, Wendigo or Hulk (wishful thinking)

I am excited for the possibility of another film :yess:

Pass the torch? I want Wolverine movies, not Daken movies.

Back