Gambit officially happening!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not president of his fan club or anything - & I've only seen him in a couple things (not Battleship :lol), but I like the guy generally.

I haven't watched XMO:W for a long time, so my memory of Kitsch in the film is a little hazy, but I remember that out of all that meh.. he was a good thing in my view. He looked the part, & he just has a cool vibe. I'm actually very disappointed that he likely won't be doing another John Carter - I ****ing loved that movie.

while we're on the subject...
let him magic-mike john carter as well. cripes.

The guy from Origins looked more like Gambit is supposed to look. But Gambit is a lame character to begin with, so I don't really care. I just hope he doesn't play much of a role in the other X-films, to once again take attention away from Cyclops, Colossus et al.

Ahah, you can forget about Cyclops, Colossus or anyone else who's not related to Wolverine.

Kitsch is good, he just makes bad movies. Needs a better agent, although Lone Survivor was awesome, but he wasn't the protagonist. I would also like him to play Casey Jones in a good TMNT film.

PkfoIR5.gif

Yeah, he's a sack of piss, you're welcome to your opinion though. :lecture

:mwaha Kitsch > Tatum. I'll be waiting for people to jump on the Kitsch bandwagon after they see him in True Detective :wink1:

I forgot he's going to be TD, he'll definitely make a lot of new fans being on that show. I don't think Tatum is a great actor, but I've seen him in enough movies to know he's not as bad as everyone saids, the fact that he keeps emphasizing on Gambit's accent is giving me hope that he'll give us a much better performance than Kitsch did, I just pray he doesn't botch that ****.

I forgot he's going to be TD, he'll definitely make a lot of new fans being on that show. I don't think Tatum is a great actor, but I've seen him in enough movies to know he's not as bad as everyone saids, the fact that he keeps emphasizing on Gambit's accent is giving me hope that he'll give us a much better performance than Kitsch did, I just pray he doesn't botch that ****.

I don't think Tatum is a bad actor, I just don't think he's right for the role in the same way Ryan Reynolds was the wrong choice for Green Lantern.

Yea that makes sense, I try to separate live action and comics as much as possible, back in 1998 if someone told me Hugh Jackman would make a great Wolverine based on pictures and interviews I would have spit my drink out.

First time I saw Jackman was in X Men, so he had no baggage and I just saw Wolverine. I still thought at the time and even today, that he's too tall and I kind of wish that the next actor to play Wolverine is really short. Jackman still looks too much like a leading man, imo. He's great in the role though.

Says the only guy on his junk.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with people's "junks"? Don't worry, when your Tatum bandwagon (that's shaped like a man's genital :dunno) breaks down, and you and the rest are stranded on the road asking for a ride, I'll stop. Then when you all look up and shout "Save us!"... I'll look down and whisper....

TfdSEIN.gif

:lol

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with people's "junks"? Don't worry, when your Tatum bandwagon (that's shaped like a man's genital :dunno) breaks down, and you and the rest are stranded on the road asking for a ride, I'll stop. Then when you all look up and shout "Save us!"... I'll look down and whisper....

TfdSEIN.gif

:lol

When did I say anything about Channing being any good for Gambit?

Is your reading comprehension really that piss poor or do you think everyone gets man crushes like you? :lol

In fact youre the one that just said you don't think hes a bad actor then started to talk about his genitals. Derp!

When did I say anything about Channing being any good for Gambit?

Is your reading comprehension really that piss poor or do you think everyone gets man crushes like you? :lol

In fact youre the one that just said you don't think hes a bad actor then started to talk about his genitals. Derp!

You don't have to say it, it's implied :wink1: My reading comprehension is fine, that's why I can take a joke and don't take things seriously like you :lol And correction, you mentioned Kitsch's "sac" when I said he was better than Tatum and you got all mad and defensive about it..hmm...so it's Kitsch's junk you're obsessed with after all :lol

You don't have to say it, it's implied :wink1: My reading comprehension is fine, that's why I can take a joke and don't take things seriously like you :lol And correction, you mention Kitsch's "sac" when I said he was better than Tatum and you got all mad and defensive about it..hmm..:lol

Mad and defensive? I'm just stating facts. You brought up Kitsch, you don't like Tatum or maybe you do, just not for this role, I've posted plenty of times in various threads that Tatum is impossible to watch in anything but 21 Jump street, please stop attributing your sac hopping to others. Jokes are jokes, but your stupidity and BS aren't funny, I stand by my original statement that Kitsch sucks ass, I haven't put any spin on Tatum, I never implied that Tatum was right for Gambit, its all been your dumb **** and BS that you're trying to attribute to me. With all due respect, **** off, Kitsch stroker. <--- I said with all due respect, btw.

Mad and defensive? I'm just stating facts. You brought up Kitsch, you don't like Tatum or maybe you do, just not for this role, I've posted plenty of times in various threads that Tatum is impossible to watch in anything but 21 Jump street, please stop attributing your sac hopping to others. Jokes are jokes, but your stupidity and BS aren't funny, I stand by my original statement that Kitsch sucks ass, I haven't put any spin on Tatum, I never implied that Tatum was right for Gambit, its all been your dumb **** and BS that you're trying to attribute to me. With all due respect, **** off, Kitsch stroker. <--- I said with all due respect, btw.

See...more unhealthy anger. But since yo like "facts," all I ever said was that Kitsch was a good actor and better than Tatum. I gave my opinion, and you said this,

They'll probably jump all over his sac, scoot over and make them some room.

and then you get angry when I make fun of you...grow up, please. Don't dish it out, if you can't take it. :dunno

Back