Sequel to The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me you couldn't see that stuff in a cardboard window display box at Toys R Us or Walmart.
I know what you mean, but they're real leathers dude!! :monkey1 :lol

Especially characters like Juggernaut. He should've been CGI (like Hulk) or nothing.
This I agree with. Vinnie Jones was tough, but obviously not even close to doing the job properly.

Meh. I'm still waiting on a good Wolverine movie. None of the ones that were already released are very good IMO. I expect the same mediocrity with this sequel. Same peeps = same results.

Meh. I'm still waiting on a good Wolverine movie. None of the ones that were already released are very good IMO. I expect the same mediocrity with this sequel. Same peeps = same results.

Meh.

x-peeps.jpg

Too early for me to care, didn't find The Wolverine that good, and DOFP seems alright so far but i'm not hyped to see it at all unlike ASM2, CAP2, GOTG etc. However if they had used that Wolverine costume in the film i would have been all over a HT figure, that mask looked sick! :panic:

NEf8gSeCamCFij_1_3.jpg

DO NOT WANT! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

So you nerdbabies ***** about Wolverine's film suits for not being comic accurate, but when you finally see a comic accurate suit, you don't want that either? Do you just want to see Jackman naked or something?

So you nerdbabies ***** about Wolverine's film suits for not being comic accurate, but when you finally see a comic accurate suit, you don't want that either? Do you just want to see Jackman naked or something?

Jacksonman needs to wear a wife beater, jeans, and a leather jacket. No exceptions.

Days after that Wolverine movie full of gay stuff and Jen Lawrence... here comes a new adventure of redundant Hugh Jackman's character!

Back