Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These figures have much in common with the SW Black series. They're nicely detailed but the human likenesses are poor and if they ever reach the UK will inevitably be very overpriced. I love Game of Thrones but wouldn't pay £20 plus for these figures.

These figures have much in common with the SW Black series. They're nicely detailed but the human likenesses are poor and if they ever reach the UK will inevitably be very overpriced. I love Game of Thrones but wouldn't pay £20 plus for these figures.

Still waiting for information on availability and pricing on these from Underground Toys Funko's UK distributor at the minute they have not been offered to UK independent retailers. I have just recieved pricing on the ReAction figures and i would expect them to retail at about £8.95 each.

Y'know, I don't know what it is about this line. As a kid, I was all about Star Wars. I was known as the Star Wars kid, and Star Wars WAS my childhood. When the Star Wars Black Series came out, I had a hard time paying $20 for them, even being selective. I only started watching Game of Thrones three days ago and I'm having a hard time being selective at $20. I've picked up Dany, I'm trying to find Tyrion, the Hound and Ned, and I'm thinking about the other two. Maybe for the price it's just that I'm more accepting of the new price of figures, but I'm surprised by how hooked I am.

Got my second set of Ned and Jon today. No breakages thus far. They have alot more articulation packed into them than I thought they had.

Wow impressive. Drogo looks really good. And they come out in august!? Maybe I should make an exception in collecting this line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Series 2 settles it. I'm all in on this line... once the QC issues are adjusted after a few production runs.

Here's some pics of mine:
nedstark1_zpsd6fbf587.jpg

thehound_zps8f96ba16.jpg

jonsnow1_zps0462df89.jpg

jonsnow2_zps6920d24a.jpg

I skipped dany and the white walker, they were kinda meh, dany especially so. I didn't see tyrion but i think i'd rather have a more casual version than the armored one.

Thanks for this! I printed it out and literally took off to B&N to nab what I could. They only had Jon and Dani but with this coupon and my Member discount I was to get them both for $36 with tax. I get 40% off one item or 25% off your purchase coupons all the time that just go expired so at least now I know where I'll be spending them.

I was about to wonder if they'd do two females in a wave, before I realized Wave 2 has 3! :D

My wishlist for Series 3:
Cersie
Tywin
Catelyn
Ser Jorah
non-armor Tyrion
Bronn

Not to mention Dany being the heavy packed figure in series 1. They are totally ignoring the decades long stigma that female figures don't sell.

So far the pattern I can see in a wave:

-2 Starks
-1 Lannister
-1 Dany/Dany's company (I have to assume we won't get a Dany in EVERY wave eventually)
-1 Larger figure
-1 Wild Card
-1 shorter figure (can be double counted with the above categories: Tyrion Lannister and Ayra Stark)

So I could see series three being:

-Catelyn Stark
- Bran Stark (shorter figure)
- Cersie Lannister
-Ser Jorah (Dany company)
-Hodor (larger figure)
-Joffery (wild card - a Baratheon)

People claim to have seen a Joffery sculpt somehow (not at Toyfair, or at least not yet) so we KNOW he is coming. Only question is: Is he in a regular wave or coming with the Iron Throne. Personally I'd like to see Robert come with the Throne as I don't see him being a huge seller to begin with, but the throne would be. So it would be a great way to get both. Joff will sell just because people hate him :lol

I do hope to see Tywin sooner rather than later though. I'd love to see him in both battle armor from season 1 and his black outfit from season 3.

Series 2 looks really great. I don't know if I can wait all the way until august for them!

Back