FISH-BONE TOYS - FB-Z007: 1/6 Matrix Agent-Smith Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, but no way am I going down that Matrix Rabbit Hole
I think the only way I'd get into Matrix figures at this point is if InArt makes them. I just haven't wanted to own any of the 3rd Party offerings even if some look pretty well done.

As nice as the sculpt looks, I just can't get past the terrible suit. Oversized buttons, oversized tie, too-short tie clip, poorly tailored, and the oversized earpiece. I'd have too much to replace. Maybe I can get the head sculpt loose.

As nice as the sculpt looks, I just can't get past the terrible suit. Oversized buttons, oversized tie, too-short tie clip, poorly tailored, and the oversized earpiece. I'd have too much to replace. Maybe I can get the head sculpt loose.
Pretty sure ToyAnxiety will get this as they've gotten all the other Fishbone figures, so you shouldn't have too much trouble picking up the sculpt

The head sculpt does look good but the rest just falls a little short, as Wor-Gar mentioned.

I previously picked up the Toy Works "Transcender" figure which in the end, looks more polished regarding the clothing.

I too will look to pick up the fish-bone sculpt loose as a possible option to upgrade the Toy Works.

People said that the sculpt is stolen from Iñigo Gil version. I didn't know about this. I have searched on Iñigo Gil facebook to compare and yes, is the same.

Oh no!! A third party is using a stolen sculpt?! And I’m financially contributing to this abhorrent, immoral piracy?!
1694786457353.gif

I may have missed it, but with them having already produced a Neo and now Smith, I do hope we get a Morpheus.

I have a Trinity and the above, but missed out on the previous Morpheus that was released a few years back by another 3rd party. They were all short from what I can remember, odd choice…

Back