Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine we'll see a SDCC exclusive or 10 in July, so you really won't have to wait until August for your next fix. Just late July :lol

Crap, I didn't even think about SDCC exclusive figures. They could do some really cool variants...

People claim to have seen a Joffery sculpt somehow (not at Toyfair, or at least not yet) so we KNOW he is coming. Only question is: Is he in a regular wave or coming with the Iron Throne. Personally I'd like to see Robert come with the Throne as I don't see him being a huge seller to begin with, but the throne would be. So it would be a great way to get both. Joff will sell just because people hate him :lol

I do hope to see Tywin sooner rather than later though. I'd love to see him in both battle armor from season 1 and his black outfit from season 3.
I really doubt we'll ever get a Robert figure. It's a shame. Releasing him as an exclusive with the Iron Throne does sound like a great idea, but I imagine Joffrey will come with it though.

I imagine we'll see a SDCC exclusive or 10 in July, so you really won't have to wait until August for your next fix. Just late July :lol

Exclusives i want:

Ned's last "look"

Naked in ashes mother of dragons (hair modestly covering up)

Wolves and Dragons!!!!!!!!!

So earlier I said how I was a little disappointed with the Dark Horse and subsequently these figures so I'll just stick to the Threezero stuff.. change of mind you guys suck and with your pictures convinced me to get this line.

Also seeing what Dark Horse is offering up for their next line up (Arya, Jaime etc..) I decided to pick up Dany and Jon to see what they are like in hand. So I've gone from being very selective with my Game of Thrones line to all in. Oh and I also bought the Season One Limited edition box set... and I still need to P/O some Hot Toys man I'm gonna be poor.

I think we'll get Robert. Especially if this is successful and it goes on and on. Robert it a major want of mine.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

These will have a standard release later on at other retailers/stores , right? Have you seen the prices in ebay for these? :lol

Exclusives i want:

Ned's last "look"

Naked in ashes mother of dragons (hair modestly covering up)

Wolves and Dragons!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I think a con exclusive would be the best place to put naked characters. That's definitely something they wouldn't get away with at retail (although Mezco did release a naked Peter Griffin in their Family Guy line somehow). Not sure its really anything anybody is really asking for, but that moment was a big moment for the show. Unlike most of the nudity on the show, it made sense in that situation. Clothes aren't fireproof :lol

I think we'll get Robert. Especially if this is successful and it goes on and on. Robert it a major want of mine.

I hope so. I do think the Iron Throne is the best way to put him out. If they don't, maybe an SDCC exclusive or something.

Got my full wave of GoT from B&N.com. My Tyrion was better painted this time and had the chain glued in the right spot, so I'll be keeping him. The White Walker did seem to have the ankle ***** incorrectly assembled, so I switched those around (big peg in leg, small peg in foot) and he seems to be great! They all move, stand-up just fine, and nothing is broken. So let's just hope they hold up! They make an awesome group shot.

I want all the Starks. We've got Ned, Jon, Robb coming, there is a good chance they'll be a Sansa (especially since they'll be doing a Pop of her), Catelyn is a possibility and maybe even Bran but the hard part is that Rickon is probably one of the biggest long shots and that means The Starks will always be incomplete.

I want all the Starks. We've got Ned, Jon, Robb coming, there is a good chance they'll be a Sansa (especially since they'll be doing a Pop of her), Catelyn is a possibility and maybe even Bran but the hard part is that Rickon is probably one of the biggest long shots and that means The Starks will always be incomplete.

I'm hoping maybe we can see Rickon released with Osha or something like that. I'd even be willing to pay more since we'd be getting two figures.

I think I want everyone really but some figures I'd want that no one has mentioned...

Theon
Ramsay
Asha Grejoy
The Mountian.
Bannister Selmy
Jor Mormont
Visercys
Loras Tyrell
Bronn
The Red Viper
Little Finger
Varys

I think Hodor and Bran and Osha and Rickon 2 packs are the way to go with them IMO. Or at least have them in the same wave (2 at a time, we don't need the 4 of them tanking a wave).

If we look at their Pop line for figures they'll likely do, we have:

Series1
Ned (the one we got)
Dany (the one we already got)
Drogo (coming)
White Walker (the one we got)
Tyrion (casual attire)
The Hound (got)

So we got 5/6 of the same characters in series 1 of both Pop and Legacy. Getting them all by series 2, even if the outfit on Tyrion is different.

Series 2 was:
Ned Stark (Winterfell) - no word
Arya Stark (coming)
Jon Snow (got)
Jaime Lannister (coming)
Cersei Lannister - no word
Renly Baratheon - no word

So they start to deviate a bit here, but still half of them are ones we are getting in wave 2 or got in wave 1.

Series 3:
Hodor - no word
Ghost -no word, first animals!
Ygritte - no word
Joffrey Baratheon - claimed to be sculpted already
Tywin Lannister (armored) - no word
Brienne (got)
Drogon - no word, another animal, larger version than we got with Dany v1 I imagine

So we've got 1-2 from this already announced or rumored. Its likely we'll see some of them in series 3 too.

Upcoming:
Sam
Sansa
Jon (training)
Dany (white outfit)
Dany (blue outfit) (coming)
Robb (coming)
LittleFinger

Exclusives:
-Tyrion (battle armor and scar) - easy variant for them to do given they've got the body already made
-Tyrion (casual with scar) - likely will happen at some point
- Dany, Drogo, dragon 3 pack (repaints) - again, would be easy for them as these were just repaints
- Removable head, bloody Ned - easy repaint, maybe new head/stump sculpts.

So I think its quite likely we'll see some of these characters in series 3. We haven't gotten anyone in Legacy form that they didn't make in Pop form previously (except if you count battle Tryion being scar-less). There might even be more I didn't find (Funko loves exclusives is seems)! :lol

thats funny , this list didnt include Ayra Stark but Sansa instead, how honestly, she does nothing on the show, she is just like the female verison of Rickon. But luckily for people who buy the figures, they havent start putting fillers in the line , around wave 5 maybe to see if the line will still be around, but if its not i prefer they stick with characters that aren't just useless.

Back