Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonWes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Leaked via Ebay.

They look really great to me, though the pics aren't great for seeing how well the likenesses turned out. What I can see looks good, though. I will buy ALL of these. :D

image-3.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

image-1.jpeg

image-4.jpeg

image-2-1.jpeg

Now THIS is what we need! I'm loving what ThreeZero is doing, but lets face it, with a cast as big as GoT is, you need a cheap, action figure line to get all/most of the characters made. Almost look like they could be in scale with the McFarlane Walking Dead!

Wonder what the missing figure is. Tyrion? There is a missing figure if the numbers in the corner of the package mean anything.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Tyrion. Hopefully we'll see Series 2 at Toy Fair, as well. I agree, though, that with a show with this size of cast this is definitely what I'm looking for. A figure set to rival the volume of my Toy Biz LOTR figures. :)

Definitely a Toy Fair reveal. Not sure if we'll see another wave there. Any more info on this one? Did some seller have these in hand? I can't imagine they'd have a line ready for shelves when it hasn't even been announced yet!?!?

I saw it on Funkofanatics forum. The poster there said it was via Ebay auctions, probably from China. The packaging isn't final, I think these are just samples. So, it sucks for Funko. :(

I have heard rumors of Arya, Joffrey and Khal Drago for the second series, so it wouldn't surprise me if we see them as part of wave 2 at Toy Fair, but then that's all rumors from the same forum I mentioned and a Facebook group for Funko Legacy.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but is this Funko's first attempt at a realistic line? Don't they usually just make vinyl stylized figures? I'm just dreading what they plan to do for exclusives for this line. They seem to go crazy on SDCC exclusives and they're nearly impossible to get to. :(

Yeah, it's their first go. I hope they don't go nutty with exclusives, either.

Found the Ebay link. Interestingly enough, the auction was from CA, not China. And there is also a shot of the figures on a B&N shelf. So... who knows what's going on.

I'm not buying the Barnes and Noble shot. No toyline heavy packs the female figure. NONE. I don't see them selling out of Tyrion and nearly everyone else but Dany has 3 figures left. Those White Walkers would probably sell fast too.

Guess we'll find out if its real on Saturday or not.

I can't really say much because it's not my place, but it's likely the leak was at B&N. These are NOT, however, at retail. These are early samples given for a specific purpose and meant to be returned after. Also, there's a good reason Tyrion isn't there, but that should be revealed at Toy Fair (he is coming, though.)

Nice.

Is it just me... or did they totally just use a Boromir figure for Ned?

They're looking pretty weak sculptwise. Ned's almost unrecognizable. May as well be based on the book versions. I hope these improve, atm the White Walkers the only one that looks good. Would love to get in on this line if they look a bit better in newer pics.

I can't really say much because it's not my place, but it's likely the leak was at B&N. These are NOT, however, at retail. These are early samples given for a specific purpose and meant to be returned after. Also, there's a good reason Tyrion isn't there, but that should be revealed at Toy Fair (he is coming, though.)

I've read that the cases have a street date of Feb 15. Barnes and Noble have them in their system is supposedly ToysRus does too.

Whoa. I saw Funko and didn't bother earlier. They look. ..ok. Might be down for a few if the price is right.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

B&N has them at $20. Star wars black series is $25 there, $20 most other retailers. So $20 is probably on the high end on these.

I've read that the cases have a street date of Feb 15. Barnes and Noble have them in their system is supposedly ToysRus does too.

Weird. I saw another shot and report of figures appearing at B&N. Well, that'd be awesome!

B&N has them at $20. Star wars black series is $25 there, $20 most other retailers. So $20 is probably on the high end on these.

Ill pick up a couple for $20. I saw some pics of the back of the blister packs and Tyrion is listed as part of the series. He's numero uno for me.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I'll take one of each plz. Saw these on toyark today, really hope we learn some more on them at toyfair. Unless they're already released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back