Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up because of these figures and I felt it was well worth it. You'd save about $12 in this wave alone and another $12 when wave two hits. That's $24 of the $25 membership fee right there. I imagine I'll be doing some more shopping there besides these 2 waves, so I'll at least break even at worse :lol

Got the last set of the series at B&N! Only one Daenerys was left.

Ned Stark is awesome. If this line is successful, I'd like to see him in his Winterfell attire, complete with badger cloak.

The Hound is another winner. I think I may repaint the right side of his face and remove his eyebrow, as he just looks too friendly. But the sculpt is good, and overall I'm pleased.

The White Walker is the most detailed and best painted of the bunch. My only complaint is his arms seem short for his body. However, I have him posed holding his staff with two hands, so it's not noticeable.

Jon Snow is the weakest face sculpt of Series 1. There's only a vague resemblance to Jon. I'm wondering if a little repainting wouldn't help bring out the likeness. The rest of the figure is great.

Unfortunately, Daenerys and Tyrion will need to be returned. Daenerys has an awesome paint job, except she's broken! Almost like a factory reject made it into the case by accident. Her knees were broken and her left elbow is glued in place. Since her legs are broken, I haven't bothered to warm the elbow joint. She will just have to go back. Her feet are also on backwards! What a mess. I may just keep her until I find a new Daenerys, because I love the paint job on my figure's face. I can swap heads, return and explain that she's broken.

Tyrion's issue is only one: He has two left hands! So frustrating. I also want to repaint his skin in order to remove the wash used to simulate stubble. It just didn't work out as they planned, I think.

Overall, I'm really pleased with Series 1. I know it's Funko's first time creating figures like this, so I'm giving them a pass on the issues. I know they'll learn from their mistakes and Series 2 will be better! I'm hooked, Funko. Keep them coming.

Picked up Tyrion! Paint and joints are a-okay (even the "beard" doesn't look terrible) but one of the axe blades fell off. I'll either glue it or just leave it one bladed.

Saw these figures for the first time this week at my local B&N. I think I'll save my money for the ThreeZero figures. I almost bought Tyrion but that stubble wash was just too messy on the one I found.

Wow, went back to Barnes & Noble today and they were sold out. Called another Barnes & Noble and they were also out. The guy I spoke to was kind enough to see if they had any in their warehouse, which they didn't, so he went through the database and found one store which was like an hour and a half drive away that might have one Jon Snow and one White Walker left. :lol

Looks like these have become extremely popular.

Yeah, the initial shipment seems to have done really well! Being the only place to get them probably helped, I guess.

Yes sometime in March. Idk which retail stores though.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

There used to be a time where you could go to any of the numerous Suncoast, Spencers, Fye or Hot Topic stores to find such figures.

Not any more. Sad.

Will Amazon get these? I hope so, I get free shipping. I prefer to shop online. I'm a hermit and don't go anywhere.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried these in the 7" Dark Horse iron throne? They're probably a little too big for it, but just wondered what they'd look like.

Back