• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Kaustic Plastic 1/6 Scale Nosferatu 100th Anniversary Anniversary Deluxe Edition Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkKing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nosferatu 100th Anniversary 1:6 100 Anniversary Edition. Opened to inspect items, never displayed.

Asking what I paid $399 plus shipping. Shipping can be slightly more depending on certain locations just the way USPS does things is ridiculous sometimes. Shipping is probably 20-30 dollars.

I will keep shipping as low as can be for you and might meet you halfway with shipping costs if it's too unreasonable. Paypal F+F.

If you want insurance it will be extra. I am a US seller, on ebay, but also very active on the forums. If interested just dm me.

Below are my pics. The Deluxe has the figure, 2 heads and coffin. I will ship in a outer box to protect value. It will be WELL PROTECTED I PROMISE!

You can also check my ebay feedback.

My ebay is: markvash
qasfa.jpeg
sdfsfd.jpeg

Last edited:
Back