Friday the 13th (2009) Movie Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how bad a movie is , the fact that you helped out on set , acted and even and edited and filmed parts thats what should matter. :rock

I haven't seen this movie but if you had fun making it thats all that would matter if I was you .:rock

Well it would be nice to think that it rocked too but you get the point. :lol

No matter how bad a movie is , the fact that you helped out on set , acted and even and edited and filmed parts thats what should matter. :rock

I haven't seen this movie but if you had fun making it thats all that would matter if I was you .:rock

Well it would be nice to think that it rocked too but you get the point. :lol

Well, it was a very long time ago when I was 20 and like many I had dreams of becomming a horror movie make up artist.

I went to school for effects make up and then went straight to working on CC.

It was fun making it but the business side of the equation didn't go so well so I went a whole different direction in my life and here I am today 20 years later working in Emergency Medicine.

Still enjoying my horror movies though, just not the one I worked on and in.

:monkey5:monkey4:monkey3:monkey2

But if you guys and gals find enjoyment from it....well....then cool deal.

:rock

Old news by now, as evident that I was the only person in the movie theater, but I finally got to see F13. I was short on time so I was going to leave right after that ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^ Trent got "it", but was enjoying the movie so much I stayed till the end. This remake was able to channel the 80's to a great degree. The actor who portrayed Jason really impressed and even with a sack and a hockey mask was able to convey a wide range of emotions. The beginning sequence w/Mrs. Voorhees left me cold but I'm sure was enough of a back story for most people just discovering this series. And I think that's what it's all about....some young fan sitting in a darkened theater, watching this grotesque brute slaughtering good looking character types in increasingly violent and inventive ways. In the hush of the theater with the subtle ki ki ki ma ma ma echoing off the walls from the surround sound I could hear an icon being reborn.

Last edited:
Back