Friday the 13th (2009) Sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about Leatherface then?
There was even a Jason vs Leatherface comic. what about making that movie?
I dunno, not really interested in those kinds of novelty movies. Would much prefer a well made sequel to the 2009 remake. The movie had some problems but I thought it was beautifully shot and Jason was fierce throughout. Loved some of the references to the original series (like the wheelchair on the wall in Jason's lair) and I thought some of the scenes were pretty iconic (like Jason reaching out for the pendant when he was struggling against being pulled into the woodchipper). Hopefully the planned sequel is a continuation of the reboot and they go ahead with the winter premise that they floated. If the cinematography is as good at the reboot, it would at the very least look amazing.

this is funny :)

1185360_577637115605293_209669717_n.jpg

Whats funny is the guy probably didn't even know that's a figure and not a real pic of Jason. For Salt Lake Comic Con they had the HT Snake Eyes as some of the pics they used to promote Ray Park being there :lol

Whats funny is the guy probably didn't even know that's a figure and not a real pic of Jason. For Salt Lake Comic Con they had the HT Snake Eyes as some of the pics they used to promote Ray Park being there :lol

I love when that happens :lol

You can't beat this.

6648-Predator_Ultimate_Hunter_BD_(2).jpg

No Jason is beyond stupid. Only exception would be a prequel to the remake and Pam's the baddie instead of Jason, but I felt they covered what they needed in the opening credit flashback. Just go back to the winter themed idea - that was an awesome idea!

No Jason is beyond stupid. Only exception would be a prequel to the remake and Pam's the baddie instead of Jason, but I felt they covered what they needed in the opening credit flashback. Just go back to the winter themed idea - that was an awesome idea!

someone said this in the comments:

Here is my lame idea of what they are planning.
We’ll see if it’s really what they do: A school field trip or some other group of teens go out into the woods. There is a campfire story of Jason. Nobody believes it. Then, kids start to turn up dead.
It turns out it was really one of the kids doing the killings the whole time, using the story as a cover/excuse.
And, because of something they said in the interview, they then have the REAL Jason show up at the very end to kill this imposter and the teen holding the camera, because, you know, it all has to be done as found footage.

And, that person is probably 100% right. Because it sounds like the kind of stuff that is one now anyways (horror wise) The whole "We need a big twist at the end"
That plus the found footage, It sounds awful, but I bet that's what they will end up doing.

Hmm, gonna hold my fire until we know more. At this point, I'm just happy we're getting a sequel and hoping against hope that they have some good ideas, even if they don't sound good at first. For sure they need to bring in some new life to the franchise, so we'll see.

Wish Hollywood would spend less time trying make old characters new, and try making interesting new characters.

You dirty SOB, King... Jason is 4eva!!! *takes down King Darkness picture with flower garland frame from wall*

Back