Friday the 13th (2009) Movie Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
It doesn't look like we have an ongoing discussion thread for this movie (blasphemy!) so I'm making one.

There's a great article on the movie in the new issue of fango that includes an interview with Derek Mears, and holy crap, do I love this guy!

When I was watching Freddy vs. Jason, I was like, "Freddy? ^^^^ that guy. I mean come on.

:rock

He also talks about passing on paying projects that conflicted with Friday's schedule before he even had the chance to audition for Friday! All because he's such a Jason geek.

I'm not going to repost the whole thing, but I must say, his enthusiasm for this movie is infectious. It's good to know a fan (and modern horror icon) is putting on the hockey mask.

I'm so excited. I cant wait! I got the His Name Was Jason dvd, came with a ticket, so I can see it for free. It hopefully will be epic. JASON's BACK!

been seeing the trailers on tv.
I'm hoping my local cinema is doing a midnight showing. Will go with a friend if they are !. :rock

I'm so excited. I cant wait! I got the His Name Was Jason dvd, came with a ticket, so I can see it for free. It hopefully will be epic. JASON's BACK!

Got my free ticket too now if I can talk the wife into going and if not the hell with it I will go anyways.

i'm definitely going to see this twice next weekend. i'm going to see the midnight showing with my buddy, and later that night with the GF after work.

might go see it with my wife and little sister. little sis is into the horror stuff too.

I'm wondering how this new movie is going to handle the Pamela Voorhees angle, are Jason and his mom going to be killing together?

Of all the remakes coming and going these days this is one I am most looking forward too. The last like 7 F13 movies have sucked major ass!! I hope this brings Jason back to the level off badassery I remember as a kid :rock

Back