Neca: Friday the 13th part 3 Ultimate Jason Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speargun by scarrviper, on Flickr

Here's my reworked ultimate part 3 Jason. I was not happy with how the shirt and pants looked from my original attempt at touching them up, so I added an olive green dry brushing to the shirt and amish grey to the pants. Plus I removed the blood from above the knee to give him a cleaner look. I also repainted his eyes which you will see in future pics. Now I'm finally happy with him.

Anyone see the Final Chapter Ultimate in stores yet?

Some guy did an unboxing video on Youtube and said that Toys R Us wouldn't be carrying them in stores? Probably BS...

Some guy did an unboxing video on Youtube and said that Toys R Us wouldn't be carrying them in stores? Probably BS...
I went to both Toys R Us and FYE and neither one had him on the shelves. I ordered mine online but I'd like to pick up another one.

I got mine at a local collectables store, didn't bother checking TRU. Mine never has anything friday the 13th, or anything neca horror related come to think of it.
I'd love to know why.

Yup! I bought 2 fron toys r us last week. They had a bunch! Also, picked up an alien queen

Well....my TRU sucks and the guy on Youtube was completely full of ****.

My local TRU JUST got Neca's Rocky 4 and Ultimate Jungle Hunters, so I guess it'll be another month before I see Jason.:(

You can get them online from TRU. I ordered two of the Pt. 3 figures one loose and one MIB. Did the same with this and got free shipping. Free shipping for orders over 29 bucks. I don't have a TRU within a 2 hour drive (fkn backwoods Texas) so online is mostly how I get my stuff.

You can get them online from TRU. I ordered two of the Pt. 3 figures one loose and one MIB. Did the same with this and got free shipping. Free shipping for orders over 29 bucks. I don't have a TRU within a 2 hour drive (fkn backwoods Texas) so online is mostly how I get my stuff.

I always try and pick Neca stuff out in person. Paint apps are too unruly.

Would also like to try and get a Jason with a non warped mask.

I always try and pick Neca stuff out in person. Paint apps are too unruly.

Would also like to try and get a Jason with a non warped mask.

I normally do the same but for this figure in particular I don't think is necessary. His face is hidden anyways so you cannot inspect it and the masks are easily correctable with a little heat.

I've never had "paint issues" with NECA stuff. The only big issue I had was with the 7" 1989 Keaton Batman. The ****ing knee snapped right off as soon as I took it out the package. When I went to re-order, they were sold out because they told me I had to return to the store. Luckily, when Hastings was going out of business, I snagged one perfect in the package for under 5.00 and a Adam West batman for 7$. Later added a loose Keaton to my collection as well.

There is for sure paint issues with NECA stuff. Grab 3-4 packages of any same product and compare the paint app and you will see what we mean. It's always best to pick these out yourself, or know (have pics of) the exact item being shipped to you.

So why is no one talking about the F13 accessory pack coming revealed tonight at SDCC?!

61867fcd0309eadedd8c22291b29c196.jpg

Yeah, the accessory pack is awesome. Seems like it's made to fit the scene for each of the ultimates they've done.

Hope they do more from other horror properties like Texas and Nightmare.

That accessory set looks excellent. Depending on the price I might pick it up. The dock is a nice surprise, and I like the campfire.

NECA is killing it seriously. Day one buy for me on the accessory pack. Also hoping they do texas and nightmare packs but sales need to be legit with this one first i would imagine.

Back