Neca: Friday the 13th part 3 Ultimate Jason Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca posted these a couple of days ago. It looks like we're still gonna get the camp fire.

26001384_1705061272889584_5787853350843552814_n.jpg

26113789_1705061269556251_8834940004172085714_n.jpg

That's for the Ultimate Part 2 Jason.

Ya, I know but the camp fire was firstly announced as a part of the accessory pack. On a separate note, if anyone's going to pick up the reissued Part 3 Jason, please share some images with us. I'm curious to see whether they improved this figure as well.

On a separate note, if anyone's going to pick up the reissued Part 3 Jason, please share some images with us. I'm curious to see whether they improved this figure as well.

From what I've seen on youtube, not much has changed, he still has the bloody neck and the neck is much lighter than his heads. The mask straps appear to be glued down this time around.

I'd like to know if the hips joints are tighter, the original release they were so loose. If that's been fixed like it was on the part 6 reissue, I'd consider picking up a new part 3.

Decided to order this Jason as well as the version from The Final Chapter. Already have the Jason Lives version and have the sack head version as well as the dream sequence version on pre-order. Hopefully eventually we’ll get a version from all the films. Curious what the upcoming three are going to be for next year.

Any chance of removing the neck blood from this figure without damaging the flesh tones? Still can't believe they did that to this figure. Ruins it, imo.

Got mine in a few days ago. The masks on mine are a bit wonky due to the soft material used. Hot/ cold water method didn't work so I used super glue on the inside of the mask.
Still an awesome figure! MVIMG_20180609_231603.jpg

I'm glad I didn't get the original figures now. This is basically both versions rolled into one. I'm just wondering about the blood on the neck and body. Is that going to be on the final product? If so, won't that clash with the undamaged head and mask and, if not, just the opposite?

It does a little bit. I'm thinking of repainting mine. They should have included a changeable neck joint with a clean neck.
Guess that'll be too 1/6-ish.

Back