Rank The Friday The 13th Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks so cool, man. Congrats for putting that together. :duff

25 years ago, I was a Boy Scout (hard to believe, right? :lol) who stayed at Camp No-Be-Bo-Sco for a week during the summer. Crystal Lake, the buildings, they were all there.

I was told somebody was going to put on a hockey mask, enter our tents and scare the **** out of us on Friday the 13th. Nobody did, but I didn't sleep a wink that night. :lol

That looks so cool, man. Congrats for putting that together. :duff

25 years ago, I was a Boy Scout (hard to believe, right? :lol) who stayed at Camp No-Be-Bo-Sco for a week during the summer. Crystal Lake, the buildings, they were all there.

I was told somebody was going to put on a hockey mask, enter our tents and scare the **** out of us on Friday the 13th. Nobody did, but I didn't sleep a wink that night. :lol

GTFO. :bow

See you on June 6th. :lol

GTFO. :bow

See you on June 6th. :lol

That's Freddy's birthday, isn't it? :lol

You ever visit the camp, man? I think they are tours there every once in a while? The funny thing is, when the moon's up and the light hits the lake, and you can see it through the trees, it's gorgeous. Of course, I wouldn't want to be there all by myself. :slap :lol

Back