Action Figure Highly modified SSC Friday 13th Jason part 3 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hidden Jitsu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my custom modded sideshow Jason from Friday 13th part 3
Now I took this on not even watching the film and the blu ray did not arrive until I actually finished as I'm very impatient and could not wait:slap
But after seeing beto version I found that the part 3 was my favourite style character, so I bought a complete up boxed Jason and started to modd him.
Now my intention was to completely change just the body but as you can see stood next to my half done Myers he is huge and wether this is the right scale or not I don't know?
So I shranks the clothes as they were too big anyways.
And still did not work on the aci Christian body I intended on using.
So I was watching the remake friday 13th and that got me into the swing of things.
So firstly I started the mask I painted it and added real leather straps and steel rivets. , though I know in the movie it is clean but I like the dirty look but no sure on the gloss this may change.
Than I got out the aves apoxie sculpt and just put it all over the chest and back and made a hump , I put indentations in it to make it look more deformed thought you will never see it anyway I still done it.
I then removed those nasty feet and a stuck in using 2 part apoxie hot toys feet pegs so I could use the better feet , as the others were tiny and only moved up and down.
I then glued in place thigh extenders.
Now the hard part was the arms I used arms from a torso I had lying about and included a massive amount of time and modding.
I then had to lengthen the gap between the elbow and bicep to make them the 4mm longer needed , it then made the biceps a tad bigger with aves.
I then painted the whole thing , I also added lots of veins but my camera barley pics them up for some reason.

Last edited:
Re: Highly modified SSC Friday 13th Jason part 3

Here he is clothed with his dignity in tact.
So after shrinking the clothes I bleached them using half raw bleach and half water , which unfortunately did not remove the blood from the top but I like it as it looks old blood.
I then weathered all the clothing and slightly modified them.
To make the shirt fit a bit more I wrapped the stomach in bandages and medical tape then stretched vowed a white muscle vest.
But I have not decided what hands to use as of yet hence them not being painted to match the rest of it.
I then made a metal machete and painted some brown boots i found and made them black but these are only temporary until my leather boots arrive.

He looks Awesome that's the best Repaint of him I've see yet. :rock:rock

:lecture hi sorry to trouble you but could you give me a quick walkthrough how you created jason metal machette ,,eg wht you use for hande ,wat metal use for blade etc ..i only have a standard dremel in my tool box so would this be ok for cutting shapeing the blade any tips would help as i would like to make a metal matchette for my jasons thxz marsy:pray:

That machete is awesome... Do you sell them might be interested in buying a few butcher knives if this guy I'm suppose to be getting some knives from doesn't come through...

Love the work bro... Very awesome and cool... Love Part 3/4 Jason...

Back