Friday the 13th (2009) Sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah Jason is an iconic character. Throw something together and it will be watched. I think they should do another Jason in 3D and yes the winter idea is fantastic.

Wish Hollywood would spend less time trying make old characters new, and try making interesting new characters.

because every single time they try that, the movie usually does really bad. People usually will go for familiarity even if it sucks.
that plus the fact that now because of indie movies there are like 200 Jason rip offs, so people rather see the icons instead of some cheap imitation.

Didn't A New Beginning bomb? :dunno I know it sucked so bad, Jason was back in the next sequel. :lol

yeah, lol I really don't understand why they would ever want to do this again. Is like they really don't learn

My guess is that, because it is a Found Footage type of movie, They cannot find a way to work Jason into the movie properly and they rather just skip him all together. (Unless they find a way to somehow get a camera hooked to Jason's head :lol)

Halloween had a Found Footage movie too, Halloween Resurrection..... I honestly don't understand why these people don't learn from mistakes of the past

because every single time they try that, the movie usually does really bad. People usually will go for familiarity even if it sucks.
that plus the fact that now because of indie movies there are like 200 Jason rip offs, so people rather see the icons instead of some cheap imitation.

yeah, lol I really don't understand why they would ever want to do this again. Is like they really don't learn

My guess is that, because it is a Found Footage type of movie, They cannot find a way to work Jason into the movie properly and they rather just skip him all together. (Unless they find a way to somehow get a camera hooked to Jason's head :lol)

Halloween had a Found Footage movie too, Halloween Resurrection..... I honestly don't understand why these people don't learn from mistakes of the past

Why not just have teens going to Camp Crystal Lake for winter, **** starts, cops get called, hell, even feds, and Jason goes on a murdering spree with dozens of unique and creative dispatchings. People don't watch the Friday the 13th movies for the plots. :lol

and to be fair, When we were mentioning Friday Part 5......
At least that one Had Jason (even if it was fake one) you got to see a guy in a mask kill everyone. So, at least for my eyes, I got to see "Jason"

sounds like this movie won't even have that, so I really don't know why they think they can get away with this. honest question, Who will go to see that? I really don't understand them.

Last edited:
Back