Friday the 13th (2009) Movie Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That movie is NOT fun. One of the most painful films I have ever had to sit through. I paid for it, so I couldnt change the channel....(On Damand or whatever it was back in the day)

I found an inept movie failing at every aspect of film making pretty hilarious. But I can see why others would hate it.

Then you should watch a movie I worked on and acted in (if that's what you want to call it), Cannibal Campout. You will love that one.

It's so bad I can't even watch myself in it.

Actually, watch it at your own risk because you'll never recover that time lost and end up just doing this:

:banghead:duh:banghead:duh

Damn, 81 percent. Looks like anyone who wanted to see it, saw it. 55m isn't that impressive considering the original F13 made $40m 30 years ago. Adjusted for inflation and it is almost $100m.

Considering the budget was $15 million though I'd say its a success floating around $55 million.

I wonder if word of mouth though will get it to rise a bit. Slumdog Millionaire went from 9th to 5th mainly due to the Oscar buzz and will probably do well this week after winning so many last night. Taken went back up from 3rd to 2nd. If there isn't much out, people might push it back up again.

Then you should watch a movie I worked on and acted in (if that's what you want to call it), Cannibal Campout. You will love that one.

Actually, watch it at your own risk because you'll never recover that time lost and end up just doing this:

lol Did that come out in the 80s and shot on video? If it is I think I actually own this. lol

It isn't being well advertised and pushed by the studio though....I talked to a friend of mine who completely forgot it already released. The opening weekend I saw a few commericals but lately next to nothing.

Yea it has, i saw the trailer several times as well as tv spots. Your friend must not go to the movies or watch tv or access the internet.

51M4YSZVS3L._SL500.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rotfl

Fine. Its been advertised enough, the money made what it made and won't go back up on the list again. :rolleyes:

Considering the profit to budget differences, it was obviously a success although admittingly not by huge standards.

When does anyone expect a sequel to be announced?

I wouldn't shocked if the Jonas Brothers didn't hit number one this weekend in all reality. The Disney Money Printing machine of Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers, High School Musical, etc. seems to be unstoppable.

lol Did that come out in the 80s and shot on video? If it is I think I actually own this. lol

That's the one.....and only CC, where saturdays campers become sundays lunch....ughhh...

I played the cannibal with the helmet and I did some of special effects makeup including my own face....

LOL...plus filmed and edited parts of it...

:(

Wow, I'm going to have to check this one out! Are you available for personal appearances? And did u save any props from the film?

If I can ever get my dream haunted attraction up and running it would be so cool to have u come to Maine--maybe swing the machete around for all time sakes, sign some photos, and maybe show CC to a whole new audience

Back