Forza Motorsports 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
free DLC on launch day

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3664-Free-DLC-Dropping-For-Forza-3-on-Launch.html

Microsoft and Turn 10 today announced that those who purchase a brand new copy of Forza 3 will have access to 2 new tracks and 10 new cars on October 27th... for free!

The cars and tracks will be available exclusively by the use of a one time code included inside every new copy of Forza 3.

The 2 tracks included are:

* The Benchmark High Speed Ring which is best described as an old airfield and hangar converted into a race track and automotive playground. The track is characterized by 3.96 miles of rough surfaces and huge open areas, featuring a massive oval, an 8-lane drag strip, and an airplane hangar that players can drive (or drift) through.
* And, the returning circuit, Sidewinder Proving Grounds.

The 10 free cars are:

* ’65 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA
* ’64 Aston Martin DB5 Vantage
* ’81 BMW M1
* ’60 Chevrolet Corvette
* ’69 Dodge Charger
* ’57 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
* ’80 Fiat 131 Abarth
* ’67 Lamborghini Miura P400
* ’71 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R
* ’65 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

media embargo now lifted, vids appearing up

GT5 has nothing to worry about, this looks distinctly average and not that much better than forza 2

preorder cancelled

So this is why there were no responses on the thread I started! Someone could have told me there was one already!! why do you all hate me :(

Anyways this game is brilliant way better than 2! Smoother, faster, more race types, just everything ramped up.

I have the first 4 GT games and forza 2 and 3 blow it out of the water. However GT5 seems to be better graphically at least but they need to change the racing! The A.I was too monotonous. Always on the racing line no mistakes no attempts to overtake. Just watch, In 99% of races the only position change would be the players car.

Anyways Forza rocks my socks off :)

Really great game--and I'm not someone who likes racing games, like REALLY doesn't like them, but I like this one a lot. It's a got all the stuff that hardcore racing players want but it also has a lot of options to make it accessible for beginners.

GT better pull out all the stops. I don't see their AI being nearly as good as this games is not to mention the online play. We will see. For now this game has surpassed any GT game ever and that is saying a ton.

Back