Media Far Cry 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice Rambler. I've only been playing the Offline Campaign game so far. I was able to play some, but then this loading issue came up. As far as I know my Xbox One has the latest updates installed.

I took out the Far Cry 4 disc from my Xbox One, and put in Madden NFL 15. I played that some, and then put back in the FC 4 disc. It's loading quickly now. Such a great game! I have always enjoyed the freedom of going wherever you want to go. I like the hunting, and discovering the ? locations on the map. I've only just started in the campaign story. The graphics look incredible on the Xbox One. Very cool.

That's cool. I know you can choose to go with either Sabal, or Amita in the Golden Path. I didn't know you could fight for Pagan Min's "royal" army in red.

My mistake. You can only side with the Golden Path, and choose to go with either Sabal, or Amita's missions. That's cool Rambler that you did Amita's first. I am still having the long loading issue! :mad: This is really frustrating! Last night I waited for it to load for almost 20 minutes! I have the game saved to my Xbox One hard drive, and I have the game disc inserted too. I have no idea what's wrong.
Anyone out there that can help me out?

Never played any of the Far Cry games, but picked this one up for $30 GOTY edition at Amazon. Glad I did - its fun. I consider myself 'hardcore casual' gamer these days. Want a fun game with some challenge, but nothing frustrating. Perfect balance here. Definitely getting Far Cry Primal

I could see that if you never played Far Cry 3 but I think it's just about superior in every way. 4 was still good tho.

Back