Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't mind the minor differences. You're all good. Plus, this body is too jacked for Cloud's body type. Lol. Maybe find L's body instead.
Same body I think. I also think cloud will be pretty close.
1000012040.jpg

1000012041.jpg

If you don't mind the minor differences. You're all good. Plus, this body is too jacked for Cloud's body type. Lol. Maybe find L's body instead.

I think I should be fine, specifically with the size and body type. If I’m not mistaken, L and Light feature the same body as Clou-

Same body I think. I also think cloud will be pretty close.
View attachment 700554
View attachment 700555

Body is fine, gonna be covered anyway.

Yup, there we go.

Whew! Had me worried there for a sec. 😅😅

Even IF it’s like oil and water, I suppose I can always kitbash another character with Lights body. It has great potential for other anime characters.

Any body for Sephirot's sleeping head? :')
I've found some of the jiadou bodies to be taller than 1/6 scale which is what you would need. Other than that there was a limited run of sephiroth bodies I believe which in themselves are just gametoys ichigo bodies with a hole in the back for the wing.

I've found some of the jiadou bodies to be taller than 1/6 scale which is what you would need. Other than that there was a limited run of sephiroth bodies I believe which in themselves are just gametoys ichigo bodies with a hole in the back for the wing.

Yeah... Didn't catch that body at the time and I can't find anywhere now.

I'm going to take a look with that jidou bodies. Thank you so much! :D :bow

I don't know what's happening I'm very new here, can someone tell me where a lot of people are getting 3d models of Cloud's head sculpt, i keep seeing posts of Cloud's head sculpt and talking about printing it. but no matter how much i look on the internet i can't find anywhere to download Cloud's head for customs.

I don't know what's happening I'm very new here, can someone tell me where a lot of people are getting 3d models of Cloud's head sculpt, i keep seeing posts of Cloud's head sculpt and talking about printing it. but no matter how much i look on the internet i can't find anywhere to download Cloud's head for customs.
Most rip the game model and fix it up to work with figures.

The listings for sephiroth say that his jacket is leather. I don't know what grade it is though. The listings for Noctis don't say yet.
Genuine leather. But genuine leather can still peel. Hopefully not as fast, but to be honest it feels kind of cheap compared to the asmus dmc3 coats

You can't pre-order it. Game Toys just made a limited amount and sold them to the local market. So, it basically sold out as soon as it was available for sale.

Yeah but it's really easy to order from SuperBuy. Just search in Taobao app for the body, paste the link in SuperBuy and follow the instructions :) It's so easy! :giggle:

Back