Elvira at Sideshow Booth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was psyched when the PF was announced, but I'm disappointed that the eyes were exaggerated like a Joe Chiodo pin-up compared to the rest of the realistic figure. If the design was cohesive in one direction or the other, I would've pulled out my wallet.

But as an Elvira fan, I'll say that the facial expression is very appropriate to the character and the outfit looks great.

CassandraPeterson.jpg

age 59 and counting.

Damn!, she's extremily attractive. I've never seen her w/ the whole get up off.
I saw that SDCC apearence though & it seemed so damn akward.

Damn!, she's extremily attractive. I've never seen her w/ the whole get up off.
I saw that SDCC apearence though & it seemed so damn akward.

this is the first time i've seen her not dressed up too..really nice looking.

yeah SS needs to spring for 2 microphones next time they interview.

Understand that just because we get a license, doesn't mean we start developing product for it right away.

The Amoktime's piece that I've seen is nice, and I hope you feel the same way, when you see more pics of ours. Post some pics of the PF you're referring to. I'd like to check it out...

Sideshow, Your Elvira PFF is AWESOME!!!!!! I Pre-Ordered Her as fast as the Site would let me!:monkey5

I Got the EX!:D

I placed a preorder for the ex version not too long ago and just got the conversion email. Of course we've got a long way till it's released.

Back