Hot Toys DX07 coming soon! (SDCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their first SW DX figure and its Bespin Luke? Ok. I am glad I am losing interest in the 1/6 line because all I see in that article is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ No chance am I paying $225 for a bespin Luke unless it comes with an x-wing fighter.

So, i'm not one to speculate, but it looks like from this announcement that Hot toys is basically mentoring the sideshow 1/6 team. Since they mention DC and marvel, I'm hoping we can expect some HT quality comic based 1/6 figs?
to give us this valuable opportunity to bring the Star Wars property to the 1/6th scale world.We hope that this collaboration will bring about a new landscape in the collectible industry for truly unveiling our realistic likeness and detailed craftsmanship,and we are looking forward to bringing about more exciting products through this collaboration to our collectors in the near future,” said Howard Chan, Founder CEO of Hot Toys Limited.

LukeSkywalkerNooooo_Ask_a_Dannyl-s638x356-97840-535.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back