Hot Toys DX07 coming soon! (SDCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DX07 Pumping Iron Pot Smoking Arnold

schwarzenegger_smoking_joint.jpg

This is too hard to say so I guess any speculation could be right, even DX Nic Cage :lol.

I'd personally like to see a DX Classic Predator, any BD Terminator or a Neytiri with PERS. Maybe its even Green Lantern, Cannibal Jack, Angelica or X Men First Class?

All of these announcements are killing me (and my wallet) though :lol

DX Classic Predator
DX S.T.A.R.S Jill Valentine with Nemesis's alt costume
DX X-Men first class Magneto
DX T1/T2 some variation
DX CM Punk
DX Leeloo
DX Captain Barbosa

Any will do... :(

DX Classic Predator
DX T1/T2 some variation
DX CM Punk
DX Leeloo
DX Captain Barbosa

I'd love to see Leeloo! Good call. Doubt it'll happen sadly.

DX Classic Predator
DX T1/T2 some variation
DX CM Punk
DX Leeloo
DX Captain Barbosa

CM PUNK?! lol. IF HT would tap into the wrestling thing, I'm hell sure they will start with the Undertaker, pun intended. XD

Collectors will get their first glimpse of the new collaborative efforts at San Diego Comic-Con International, July 20 – 24 in San Diego, California. Attendees will be able to get their first view of Hot Toys’ DX Bespin Luke Skywalker Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure, as well as Sideshow’s Indiana Jones Map Room Sixth Scale Figure Environment. The Hot Toys’ Bespin Luke will be displayed alongside Sideshow’s newest Sixth Scale Figures, including Boba Fett, IG-88, General Grievous, and much more. The Sideshow Map Room Environment will be displayed with Hot Toys’ Indiana Jones figure, featuring his cairo disguise costume, true to the famous film scene.

CM PUNK?! lol. IF HT would tap into the wrestling thing, I'm hell sure they will start with the Undertaker, pun intended. XD
Being a 'rasslin fan, I would actually love a CM Punk, but yeah, if HT were ever to tackle wrestlers they should start with Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Sting, Ric Flair, guys like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back