Hot Toys DX07 coming soon! (SDCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is too hard to say so I guess any speculation could be right, even DX Nic Cage :lol.

I'd personally like to see a DX Classic Predator, any BD Terminator or a Neytiri with PERS. Maybe its even Green Lantern, Cannibal Jack, Angelica or X Men First Class?

All of these announcements are killing me (and my wallet) though :lol

Ya Penélope Cruz form the last pirates movie ..up there with the iconic Bruce lee,MJ, Indiana Jones an superman!:cuckoo::slap

Collectors will get their first glimpse of the new collaborative efforts at San Diego Comic-Con International, July 20 – 24 in San Diego, California. Attendees will be able to get their first view of Hot Toys’ DX Bespin Luke Skywalker Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure, as well as Sideshow’s Indiana Jones Map Room Sixth Scale Figure Environment. The Hot Toys’ Bespin Luke will be displayed alongside Sideshow’s newest Sixth Scale Figures, including Boba Fett, IG-88, General Grievous, and much more. The Sideshow Map Room Environment will be displayed with Hot Toys’ Indiana Jones figure, featuring his cairo disguise costume, true to the famous film scene.

THATS A BINGO!!:yess:

Holy mother, I'm crying tears of joy while my wallet cries tears of sadness.

I'm very glad that I'm not interested at all in any Star Wars figures. A lot of my money has just been saved for better use.

wow huge score for HT and Sideshow....good for them good for us....bad extremely bad for savings or checking accounts,

So, i'm not one to speculate, but it looks like from this announcement that Hot toys is basically mentoring the sideshow 1/6 team. Since they mention DC and marvel, I'm hoping we can expect some HT quality comic based 1/6 figs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back