Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and John Astin as Riddler...:lecture

...but, for real, though: the fact that everyone’s making these lists and there hasn’t been a single mention of Mr. Freeze (especially with there being three to choose from) is downright criminal and you should all be ashamed.:lol

Mr. Freeze? Really? Not the Minstrel?
Minstrel_1966.jpg

Can any translate the placard? Probably says From Howard (the d!(k tease) personal collection.

I really wish one of these 3rd party companies would make a go at these.

Yeah...also need all the Mr. Freezes.

The display in those pics look amazing! With Hot Toys offering a Director Krennic from Rogue One, I'm still keeping a slim hope that we will see the '66 Batmobile and Joker one day. At the very least I'm hoping the whole 2019 big announcement is their commitment to going back and making fan demanded items that fell off the radar because of thier heavy Marvel, Star Wars ST and DCCU output. It would be great to see them go back to their roots and make some more cult classic items.

Seems they just dropped the ball, figured they were cutting their losses, and moved on from Batman '66, among other licenses. Still, and always will, suck they did that. And every time I see that porcelain, teapot designed storm trooper crap it re-aggravates me.

Back