Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$99.99...

Hot Toys eat it!!!

Petition for the 1966???

It will not accomplish anything...

10DE51BF-D0B7-4FC3-9810-716ED56B6F08.jpeg
972E43F7-5262-4C2A-9368-7C5C2DB0EAB7.jpg
E4467644-1D5D-4C32-AEF1-BB7F4C339E5D.jpg

I moved from the East Coast to SoCal a few months ago. Now that I live here, I’m definitely going to SDCC this year, and I’m going to walk straight up to Howard (if he’s hanging around the HT booth - I’m not going to search him out), and tell him that their pics of the 66 BM caused me to buy the 66 figures, and purchase the ‘89 and Tumbler. I’m going to ask him point blank what the deal with this is. I’ll report back here - I’m not going to record him or anything, so some of you will call me a liar or whatever but I don’t really care. Maybe I can squeeze in a question about BR penguin/cw and some other Arkham figures too (before security has me removed).

[..] I’m going to ask him point blank what the deal with this is. I’ll report back here - I’m not going to record him or anything, so some of you will call me a liar or whatever but I don’t really care. Maybe I can squeeze in a question about BR penguin/cw [...] figures too (before security has me removed).

You're my hero! Godspeed!

FWIW Jon Deak mentioned in his last Facebook live that this is not cancelled. He took a screenshot of the petition and sent it to someone he knows at Hot Toys and then danced around a confirmation that it’s still coming.

The 1989 Batmobile is the thing that put me in this hobby. I imagine that the preview of the 66 one did the same for many of you and you immediatly bought the duo naively thinking the car was on the way.
I sincerely pray for you guys hoping this is coming! You deserve it!!! :impatient:

Now that McFarlane Toys has the DC rights, maybe they can make a basic 1/6 Batmobile as Todd is an Adam West fan.

Well for me I hope they do like what they did with recent hulkbuster. Release the batmobile and re release a small run of Batman and robin to go with it. Or make them apart of a deluxe package. Either way this is ridiculous! 1966 Batman from 66-67 was bigger then the Beatles at one point, come on hot Toys!! Make the villains!! Joker, penguin, cat woman ( not sure who I want I guess JN) riddler, mr. freeze. Seriously hot Toys your sitting in a gold mine! I don’t care if I’m the past it took such and such time for Batman and robin to sale out. This was also a point where marvel was very very hot and dark knight triology was a big money maker for hot toys.

Back