Elvira at Sideshow Booth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharp observers would have seen us accidently announce Elvira at last year's SDCC. ;)

And wasn't Amoktime's 12", not PF?

Sharp observers would have seen us accidently announce Elvira at last year's SDCC. ;)

And wasn't Amoktime's 12", not PF?

So it took a whole year to develope? Amoktime displayed a PF style 1/4 inch figure at Chiller in early October of last year. Early this year they had a 12 inch prototype at Toyfair. It's obvious from the "tooned up" SS PF that she only feels comfortable being portrayed as a cartoon, which is a shame because the Amoktime pieces were very nice. Hopefully those will still come out.

Understand that just because we get a license, doesn't mean we start developing product for it right away.

The Amoktime's piece that I've seen is nice, and I hope you feel the same way, when you see more pics of ours. Post some pics of the PF you're referring to. I'd like to check it out...

I never saw the AmokTime 1:4 scale figure, but I recently emailed AmokTime to ask about the Elvira and Bettie Page 12 inch figures. They just said they're not ready yet. The prototypes they displayed seemed to be on temporary bodies. If you look at the Elvira I posted, the head is sitting oddly on the neck, like it doesn't fit. Nice likeness though.

Last edited:
Comic-Con_2008_13.jpg

I like this piece alot. And, I always loved Elvira.

It'll be tough for me not to order.

Someone over there,at the Con, grab her titties !!!!

Back