Morgan Spurlock and Stan Lee Signing at the Sideshow SDCC Booth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Acclaimed documentary filmmaker, Morgan Spurlock, and other special guests will be holding autograph signings at Sideshow Collectibles booth (#1929) during San Diego Comic-Con. Best known for his debut film Super Size Me, Morgan Spurlock will be on hand to sign copies of his new book Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope Collectors Edition Book only!*

Signing Times and Other Important Information

Wednesday, July 20th
6:00 PM – 7:30PM (Pacific Time)
Guests: Morgan Spurlock and Stan Lee

A very limited amount of autograph tickets will be distributed on a first come, first served basis right at 6PM to those with the Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope Collectors Edition Book in their possession at the show.

Friday, July 22nd
4:00 PM – 5:40PM (Pacific Time)
Guests: Morgan Spurlock and Alba Tull

A very limited amount of autograph tickets will be distributed on a first come, first served basis 30 Minutes before the start of the autograph signing to those with the Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope Collectors Edition Book in their possession at the show.

Please note: In order to receive an autograph from Morgan Spurlock and any other special guests, you must have an official autograph ticket you received at the Sideshow Collectibles’ booth and the Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope Collectors Edition Book with you at the show as that is the only item that can be signed during these two autograph sessions at the Sideshow Collectibles booth.

*Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope Collectors Edition Book can be ordered now through SideshowCollectibles.com here and will be available for purchase at Sideshow Collectibles booth (#1929) during SDCC while supplies last.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=35879

I wish they had posted this before I ordered the NON-ATTENDEE version!!! Now, if it doesn't arrive on time, I may have to buy another one at the show.

Back