eFX X-wing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the shipping price for direct orders is more reasonable than the $140 quoted before, it makes the payment plan an alternative as a way to getting this.

I wonder if that supporting pole could have been done better in black instead of that plastic looking white tube

xwingpilotonstandkx9.jpg

I guess the tube is aluminum as in the Stormtrooper helmet stand

connections, my man. connections. :D

j/k. Amy@eFX is just too cool! i'm already sad that i'll have to return it. :lol

i can't wait!!! :chew

connections, my man. connections. :D

j/k. Amy@eFX is just too cool! i'm already sad that i'll have to return it. :lol

i can't wait!!! :chew

Tell me about it. The Yodasnews admin and I worked like dogs to get our (p)review of that prototype done. He shot over 900 pictures, thinned it down to just over a hundred, and I took it the rest of the way with formatting and compositing them.

The crew at eFX is really cool. Bryan was even nice enough to give us a look at the prop story insert for some additional info. :banana

Of course, that glimpse quickly found its way into my recycle bin and into oblivion...

From the rpf forum (Barry):

Okay,

We've been working crazily trying to arrange something special for our first FX Model release, and here it is.

Anyone who pre-orders the eFX Luke Skywalker’s X-wing Starfighter “Red Five” FX model between December 11th, 2008 and December 21st, 2008 will receive “at no additional cost” a special plaque, signed by Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill! You read that right! At NO additional cost!

Mr. Hamill will only sign enough plaques to accompany the pre-orders and the Signature Plaque will NOT be available again, even at an additional cost!

This applies to all pre-orders whether you pay in full or choose later to use the layaway option. The edition size remains constant at 1000 pieces, this is NOT an additional run. The number of pre-orders received by end of day December 21st will constitute the size of the Signature Edition. The balance will be regular Limited Editions and will come with a different plaque. So, to illustrate the point, if we receive 721 pre-orders the Signature Edition plaques will number 1-721 and the Limited Edition plaques will number 722-1000.

Thanks,

Barry

Aww man. Thats great!

But I can't afford it, nor do I have the space to display it.

:(

With the layaway plan, you can buy time (3 months) until the last payment on March 15th. The shipping is now $40-something instead of $150 or whatever it was before. Starve yourself if you have to. :monkey1 I think this piece with the auto will be special in the long run.

With the layaway plan, you can buy time (3 months) until the last payment on March 15th. The shipping is now $40-something instead of $150 or whatever it was before. Starve yourself if you have to. :monkey1 I think this piece with the auto will be special in the long run.

Yeah, I know, but even with lay-away, I can't do it. Wife said 'no', and she was tempted too..

Hey guys.

We will have this up for pre-order on our website sometime tomorrow. It wasn't officially supposed to launch until Thursday, but they gave us the go-ahead tonight to start taking pre-orders now.

Our units will also include the Mark Hamill Signature Plaque, provided you place your order with us by the 21st. A few of you have already PM'd me, so I'll be getting back to all of your shortly with the complete details.

We will be offering free shipping and won't require as high a deposit as eFX is so I hope that will entice enough of you to throw your orders our direction.

So if you are interested send me an email and I will get back to you with the details. [email protected]

Thanks, Jeff

So $1200 minus the non refundable $300 deposit would mean you are essentially spreading $300 for three months plus $40 at the end for shipping? Man that is a tough spread....I don't think there is enough room over the next three months with big tickets like The Tumbler and the Iron Man 1:1 to afford it. :(

A wonderful piece. My preferences for other current releases as well as the uncertainty of the factory PJ prevent me from ordering this just now but it's on my long term list with the Falcon. I'll have to pass up the Signature though. :(

Grats to everyone who's placing their order tomorrow! :dance

Back