eFX X-wing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the fact that AD's will be able to sell products says a lot in my mind. The recent AOTC helmet is already available with a free bhs mini-helmet.

Given our present economy I predict efx items will be available for less than msrp in due time...

The ADs are not allowed to sell under msrp, but as you said, they'll probably throw in incentives such as free shipping and freebies.

Incentives yes...lower prices, probably not. I think they have to sell eFX products at retail as part of the agreement.

I agree this item will be available cheaper on the secondary market. Even with a low 1000 ES, these are hard times...

1000 ES for an item over a thousand dollars is not low imo.

Agreed - although perhaps not too high either. After the way the Falcon failed to sell
until very steep discounts were offered by AD, it looks like efx has chosen a more
reasonable ES as long as the total number is 1000.

for those in the US it is a reasonable price. But given the very strong US dollar over the past few months and/or the outrageous shipping charges outside the US, I would suggest the non-US demand for this item will not be strong.

I wonder if that supporting pole could have been done better in black instead of that plastic looking white tube

xwingpilotonstandkx9.jpg

Clear may not be possible due to the electronics power supply. I was thinking black to match the border of the base and give it the "hovering" effect.

Clear may not be possible due to the electronics power supply. I was thinking black to match the border of the base and give it the "hovering" effect.

The MR Falcon is clear and there are no problems with wires. :wave

Hey All:

We happen to be one of the "fab five" eFX Authorized Retailers. While it's true that we are not able to publicly advertise eFX items below MSRP, we are able to offer customers some incentives like free shipping. And if you do happen to live in California then it would certainly save you a good bit in taxes.

We are also working on doing something special for customer who pre-order this item from us. The official pre-order date has not been announced, so I can't officially solicit orders for these, but if you are interested in finding out more about this item when the time comes you can email us at [email protected].

Bryan and the team at eFX are working very hard on this one and I think it will be an exceptional piece for the price. Costs in China have skyrocketed and they are committed to cutting no corners or sacrificing any of the quality. They could make them cheaper I suppose and mass produce them for less, but the goal is to try and make this very special. I guess only time will tell if they achieved their goal or not.

I for one am looking forward to seeing the final product. I had passed on all of the studio scale models we did at Master Replicas, but was always planning on getting the X-Wing if and when we ever did it. Obviously MR never made one, so I'm glad to see eFX doing it.

Hey All:

We happen to be one of the "fab five" eFX Authorized Retailers. While it's true that we are not able to publicly advertise eFX items below MSRP, we are able to offer customers some incentives like free shipping. And if you do happen to live in California then it would certainly save you a good bit in taxes.

We are also working on doing something special for customer who pre-order this item from us. The official pre-order date has not been announced, so I can't officially solicit orders for these, but if you are interested in finding out more about this item when the time comes you can email us at [email protected].

Bryan and the team at eFX are working very hard on this one and I think it will be an exceptional piece for the price. Costs in China have skyrocketed and they are committed to cutting no corners or sacrificing any of the quality. They could make them cheaper I suppose and mass produce them for less, but the goal is to try and make this very special. I guess only time will tell if they achieved their goal or not.

I for one am looking forward to seeing the final product. I had passed on all of the studio scale models we did at Master Replicas, but was always planning on getting the X-Wing if and when we ever did it. Obviously MR never made one, so I'm glad to see eFX doing it.

email sent.

eFX just announced that shipping quotes for direct orders have come down for this item due to a resizing of the box:

We have re-configured the box and we were able to reduce its size. So based on FedEX's rates and sizing restrictions, today (11/30/08), the cost for home Delivery shipping in the US is approximately $45 for the west coast and $65 for the east coast. For Canada, approximately $145 for FedEX International Ground.

Back