eFX X-wing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping may end up being late February or even March now just depending on how things shake out at the factory with Chinese New Year.

Got the word today about the edition size being cut off early. Indeed it looks like there will only be the one signature edition and no non-signature pieces.

If you are looking to grab one of these though before the cutoff we are still taking pre-orders. Our deposit requirement is only $200 as compared to eFX's $350 and if you happen to live in California we can also save you the sales tax in addition to the free shipping we already offer.

If you are interested in pre-ordering one let me know. Our order is 100% confirmed, so it's risk free. [email protected]

-Jeff

I love studio scale models - just wish I could afford one right now and had the space for it. Being a student though doesn't leave a lot of expendable income, so alas I have no studio scale models.

I purchased several Master Replicas props during their early years and have sold most of them over time - I only have two left, which I will keep. As much as I enjoyed MR's stuff, they seemed to really decline a bit in the end as a company. eFX seems to be coming in where MR should have remained in the first place. This is the best mass produced Studio Scale model I've seen. To me it looks better than the Falcon or even the AT-AT - which was easily one of their best. Anyone able to pick this up is lucky to do so - it will definitely be a highlight - a completely iconic piece.

I like the way eFX is doing things so far - pre-order bonus, payment plan, continuous info. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to pick this up. If not hopefully I'll be able to afford an SS model by the time they release a Tie Fighter - I could accept that as reasonable substitute. :)

here's a few shots. i was going to shoot with other vehicles (AT-AT, Snowspeeder, Y-Wing) but after lifting that Falcon on the table by myself.. i think i won't now. LOL

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6966.jpg

IMG_6964.jpg

IMG_6958.jpg

Back