Prop eFX Luke Skywalker ANH X-Wing Pilot Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I am sorry you have to sell yours Jack!

Here is my Youtube if anyone wants to see what Jack is selling!
I love mine! Buy it you will not regret it!

Thanks for the little plug there bro. Nice video! It really is such an iconic piece. Like I said I gotta let this one go, but I will be getting another eventually...oh and the upcoming Wedge helmet :)

JB

Great price...I would be all over that if EFX didn't already take $325 of my money. I guess I am at their mercy. I've never had such a problem trying to get a hold of a high end collectible company's customer service.
Sure don't have that problem with Sideshow.

Bueller...Bueller....:gah:

With eFX you need patience, TONS of patience, they have great product, but sometimes the lack of communication is quite annoying, as there are some of their other decisions.

As I already said on Rebelscum: with so many new lines eFX is going into recently, and adding the long time wait for each of these items, not sure if fans will be that happy, especially when some paid deposits, and the updates from eFX are quite scarce...

With eFX you need patience, TONS of patience, they have great product, but sometimes the lack of communication is quite annoying, as there are some of their other decisions.

As I already said on Rebelscum: with so many new lines eFX is going into recently, and adding the long time wait for each of these items, not sure if fans will be that happy, especially when some paid deposits, and the updates from eFX are quite scarce...

Yah, I've heard other members complaints regarding their communication and I don't mind waiting for long periods before the product to come out as they are great products. However when you call and email for weeks on end and don't get a single response it tends to make one worry...definitely the opposite of Sideshow. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I have one for sale right here for a great price if you are interested:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106026

Hate to let it go but I need the $$$ for other ventures right now. It is an awesome piece. I will definitely be picking up another down the road.

JB

I don't have the money right now, too much comming in next month and have to save the funds. If you still have it in a couple of months I will jump all over it. Sorry you have to let it go it def looks awesome.

Yah, I've heard other members complaints regarding their communication and I don't mind waiting for long periods before the product to come out as they are great products. However when you call and email for weeks on end and don't get a single response it tends to make one worry...definitely the opposite of Sideshow. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I totally understand how you feel.

Ok has eFX stopped shipping the ESB version? I preordered it and received notice of it's arrival and sent the sheet in to complete the order but haven't had a charge or anything and they won't respond to me.

Back