eFX X-wing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ES on the X-wing will be 1000. Looks nice, but I don't have the funds, or space for it.

This will be available for lower than retail depending on the ES. if the ES is over 1000, im just going to wait for that to happen.

It should but I forgot about eFX selling only direct; I hope so anyway. :cool:

This will be available for lower than retail depending on the ES. if the ES is over 1000, im just going to wait for that to happen.

Who would sell it for less than retail? eFX is the only place to buy.

Or are you betting eFX will have so many on hand one year from now that
they will lower their price?

looks great !

love the light-up feature :rock

The base on the ICONS version is way cooler though, IMO.

xwing3.jpg

agreed. If this came with a similar base it would be much more appealing.

on RS they mentioned something "special" to come with the model for those still "on the fence" about buying it...my guess is a signature but who?

The big advantage of EFX over most other collectible sites, is that they will only lace their items for sale when they are in stock, and ready to ship. This was an issue with MR, where people would pre-order props, and then wait more than a year for them to arrive.

It is a very interesting way of doing things. I think it probably encourages them to keep edition sizes low as well, since they don't have preorders to gauge interest in a product.

Even with the 1000 ES this will still be around for a while. I wouldn't worry too much about not having the funds right now..

It is. MR screwed themselves a couple times. When they went to the 'open edition sizes' in their ROTS lightsaber offerings, people weren't happy, and some of those items can be had for less than retail. Even then, some others had established edition sizes, but they made far less than the plaque would indicate.

I think its a good move, but I wonder if its going to hurt them in the long run. Selling only through their own site, and keeping edition sizes low may encourage people to buy their props, and hope that the prices will go up. But in uncertain economic times, luxuries like these are the first to hit the chopping block.

I think the $150 shipping is kind of high. It cost $157 to ship my MR Millennium Falcon last year from Redford Films (and that seemed high at the time). I know shipping prices have increased, but the X-wing is way smaller than the Falcon.

Yes, if the $150 is really supposed to cover just the ground shipping from Socal to
the Bayarea it is too high. Still, I'm planning to get one.

eFX has done an about face on the use of ADs - apparently razorsedge is now able
to sell eFX products. Mike implied that there will be other ADs as well.

eFX has done an about face on the use of ADs - apparently razorsedge is now able
to sell eFX products. Mike implied that there will be other ADs as well.

Mike did state that, but he said there will only be a select few of ADs and not just anybody gets to distribute eFX.

Quite frankly, with Mike being on the east coast, I think it is a wise move to help them move product more effectively in that region - pertaining directly to s&h charges and sales tax.

Just my opinion.

Mike did state that, but he said there will only be a select few of ADs and not just anybody gets to distribute eFX.

Quite frankly, with Mike being on the east coast, I think it is a wise move to help them move product more effectively in that region - pertaining directly to s&h charges and sales tax.

I don't understand how buying from Mike would help someone on the east
coast in terms of sales tax.

Back