eFX Wedge Antilles X-Wing Pilot Helmet on sale Tuesday Jan 28!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: eFX Wedge Antilles X-Wing Pilot Helmet!

Be careful my friend... prop replicas are legit. They offer a realism and display presence unlike any scaled figure or statue can...the figs and statues end up looking like toys in comparison. Next thing you know you will be building a 1:1 Vader or stormtrooper. ;) it is your first step into a much larger world.

:lecture

Re: eFX Wedge Antilles X-Wing Pilot Helmet!

Anyone know any good sites where collectors sell the completed/painted/lighting model kits? I want an X-wing (and other vehicles) but not sure about spending the money for the efx one with the aftermarket prices.

Hey Gino, is Efx still planning on releasing The Old Republic Master Orgus Lightsaber replica saber to the public?

I'm sorely tempted by this. I had a crush on Wedge growing up and love the Bleak House mini series where Denis Lawson stars as well.

I used to have a Boushh helmet and AT-AT helmet but I sold them.

How do eFX values tend to hold up? I do not view collectibles as an investment, I ask in the sense of losing money, if my interest proves fickle.

It looks good but unfortunately comes at a weird spot. I can't wait to see it in collector's hands.

Might be interesting for some user within the EU.
space-figuren.de has the helmet on sale for 400€.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I'd prefer the Luke version, though. But 400 sounds like a very decent price. Love Space too. Do most my business there (and lacites).

I'd prefer the Luke version, though.
Same here, so I picked one up some days ago. It came lose and without the ear pads, but with an awesome paintjob and for an acceptable price. Will present it next to the efx X-wing. Now I am on the hunt for the brown APH 5 ear pads. Every help is appreciated.

Back