DST Alice:Madness Returns figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereza

Super Freak
Reaction score
On the NYCC, DST showed two figures of Alice:Madness Returns. Alice and the Card Guard.

I've found this:

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?...Con/DST&pic=IMG_6939.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

Has anyone found other pics? Or anyone interested :lol? I love American Mcgee's version and secuel of Alice in Wonderland.

I don't know the scale, and if my eyes are telling the truth, these ones are coming in Feb 2012, and the price 21.99?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: DTS Alice:Madness Returns figures.

I'm definitely interested in them. There were some pics a while back...but I have no idea where they are...

I think the scale is around 7 inches.

Edit: I found a bit of info on em.

After eleven years, the characters from the highly popular computer game "American McGee's Alice" are back, and this time, they're not just on your computer. A sequel game, "Alice: Madness Returns," is due out this month and will be available on the PC, PS3 and XBox 360... and also as action figures!

Diamond Select Toys has entered into an agreement with Electronic Arts to manufacture a line of Select action figures based on the game's designs. The figures will be in a consistent 7-inch scale, and will come packaged in collector packaging with environmental display bases, similar to Diamond Select's current Marvel Select and Universal Select toy lines. The line will appear in retail stores in early 2012.

Additionally, Alice will be rendered as a 9-inch PVC statue as part of DST's Femme Fatales series, which spotlights strong female characters from comic books ("Tarot," "Darkchylde"), mythology (Medusa), history (Anne Bonny) and fairy tales (Little Red Riding Hood). The fairy-tale version of Alice has already been featured in the line, but the upcoming video-game-inspired statue will depict American McGee's Alice as she appears in "Madness Returns."

The line will kick off at the Comic-Con International in San Diego, which will be held July 21-24 at the San Diego Convention Center. There, DST will be selling the first collectible figure based on the new game, an Alice version of one of their popular Minimates mini-figures. This will be the only Minimate made for the game.

"Diamond Select Toys are well-known for their innovative design work and their attention to detail, and both will be put to the test on the peculiar characters of 'Alice: Madness Returns,'" said Electronic Arts in a statement. "Not only is the property in good hands, it has the potential to produce some of the finest collectibles the company has made."

"I'm genuinely excited to see what Diamond Select Toys does with 'Madness Returns,'" said game designer American McGee, of design studio Spicy Horse. "Having seen their previous work, I have no doubt that they will be able to deliver the quality merchandise Alice fans expect and deserve."
https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/Diamond_Alice_Madness_Returns_Details_138744.asp

I'm definitely interested in them. There were some pics a while back...but I have no idea where they are...

I think the scale is around 7 inches.

Edit: I found a bit of info on em.

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/Diamond_Alice_Madness_Returns_Details_138744.asp

Thanks ! I'm still looking for some close up pictures of Alice and the Card Guard. The card guard is actualy stunning.
ps: Oh holy cr*p, I'd love to have an American Mcgee's Alice statue from the Femme Fatale series. :drool

Never played any of the games but the card guard is a must just because of the wicked design.

Thanks ! I'm still looking for some close up pictures of Alice and the Card Guard. The card guard is actualy stunning.
ps: Oh holy cr*p, I'd love to have an American Mcgee's Alice statue from the Femme Fatale series. :drool

:exactly:

I could've sworn they had these figures on display at SDCC as well. I've been trying to find em but can't seem too.

:exactly:

I could've sworn they had these figures on display at SDCC as well. I've been trying to find em but can't seem too.

Yes, there was a normal alice a snow white, and others. But they are going to do american mcgee's version too, it seems so.

DST_FemmeFatalesAliceWonderlandPVCStatue.jpg

snowwhiteff.jpg

They also did a Red Riding Hood, but it was awful IMO.

cool! I have some the original American McGee's Alice figure and they are really cool.

so excited for this line to come out! I have some of the figures from the first game and they are eye catching and definitely some of my favorites in my collection.

If some find better pic, pelase post them here !
I'm waiting for a preorder or smth. I cannot wait. Specially if there's gonna be a pvc statue from dst :drool

I just hope the statue is not this repainted version of the original Alice rfom Femme Fatale series.

AliceFF_1.jpg

Last edited:
I find it pretty cool that they were designed and sculpted by Gentle Giant. Since the arrival of my Babydoll 18'' statue last october, I started to like these guys, lol.

Now ready for PRE-OREDER on BBTS !

Alice: Madness Returns 7" Figure Series 01 - Set of 3:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DMC11692&mode=retail

Alice: Madness Returns 7" Figure - Alice Hysteria Mode Previews Exclusive

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DMC11696&mode=retail

I preordered 'em all :lol:

Back