At last...Machete figure from NECA!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pics from MC can't be right, i just won't believe that's how the figure actually looked on the shelves.

And NECA is still cool now, just look at their 12" Terminator 2 line, it's awesome.

My god! Thats the worst proto-to-final product degradation I've ever seen. The prototype was fantastic, final product....oh dear oh dear.

Will get machete figure with open arms as ichete and Danny are awesome. Too bad the Machete movie was really really disappointing. Just got back... all over the place, no good.

The Grindhouse trailer was pure brilliance. The legend of Machete should have stayed as that.

Will get machete figure with open arms as ichete and Danny are awesome. Too bad the Machete movie was really really disappointing. Just got back... all over the place, no good.

The Grindhouse trailer was pure brilliance. The legend of Machete should have stayed as that.

You're crazy, the movie was great

Really? It was quite a drag IMO. A few fun moments but overall very flat. Hey I'm all for cheese, blood, gore, sex and bad ass mexicans but it didn't go all the way with any of that. The most entertaining parts and lines were from the original trailer. Trejo was barely in his own movie. Also he just was nothing bad ass in the slightest. You just wanted him to be invincible because that's the absurdity in it all and what makes it halarious but he just didn't do anything special. One of the greatest actors of all time De Niro was incredibly lazy in his part and brought nothing to the table. Even his accent was not consistent. Hell Steven Segal and Cheech acted him under the table.

Moreover it was a little sloppy and boring. It did not have me grinning ear to ear nearly as much as Planet Terror. Not nearly as funny with only a few select moment that make you think "wow that was so over the top absurd that it was incredible". It just did not go all the way. You could trim all of the fat off of this movie and be left with the original trailer from grindhouse and you'd have a masterpiece. It's where all the fun is.

The rest really was literally filler. I came back and watched the original trailer and was like yup... the magic is here and i saw this years ago... i wanted something more, something new, something entertaining.

Alot of usa sellers on ebay have machete in hand with actual pictures, kinda hard to tell from the pics but the face sculpt isnt very good

The fact that you expected a good movie is the reason why you didnt like it. It went prettttty far. If it went farther, the movie would've had scenes of people toasting dead babies and eating them over an open camp fire....then it could bring in the message of abortion into the mix....but I digress.

Film was brilliant. Every second was awesome.

The fact that you expected a good movie is the reason why you didnt like it. It went prettttty far. If it went farther, the movie would've had scenes of people toasting dead babies and eating them over an open camp fire....then it could bring in the message of abortion into the mix....but I digress.

Film was brilliant. Every second was awesome.

I actually expected a far worse movie which is why I didn't like it as much as say Planet Terror, which went all the way in terms of poor or just over the top dialogue along with the shock value and also had an actual grindhouse feel with the grain and missing reel gimmicks. Machete was almost too linear and focuses in actually having a coherent plot and story which I didn't expect at all and was somewhat unprepared for and even at times, bored by.

It came across as what it should've been. Something that was lost from a long time ago. A really low budget film that never made it out of the studio's vault.

I thought the plot stuff was hilarious. And really only added to the hilarity. To me.

Except it didn't really look or feel like an old lost film to me w/o the grain look or the missing or broken reels, it just felt like something that was filmed modern day, the picture was pretty clear and sharp.

Oh snap! Stuntman Mike is really awful. Never saw that before. It looks like a first time customizer's job.

I got the figure today, sculpt is great! The vest is molded onto his chest so the full tattoo isnt there. Good enough

5061430170_c690555b41_b.jpg

I think it flat out sucks haha. I really wanted it but it looked 2 inches tall and looked like it was melted. I'd get it but for like 5 bucks then it will collect dust in the back of my closet for all eternity.

Back