DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily I've gotten over my WoW addiction years ago. This on the other hand looks like its going to take over my life. Well, I'm single and live alone so I really have nothing to be worried about /mixedemotions

Getting hooked to D3 may keep you that way!!!:gah:

This looks amazing, however, I've never played a Diablo game before.

Are the characters pre-generated, or do you get to craft your own completely (like in Skryim)?

This looks amazing, however, I've never played a Diablo game before.

Are the characters pre-generated, or do you get to craft your own completely (like in Skryim)?

Characters are more flexible, modifiable now than before. Not only that you can dress em with various armor and weap but you can select male or female of each character. You can even dye their armor/weap too. Even their skills can look different based on the runes/gems inserted.

Beta testing now. They'll release early January.

Characters are more flexible, modifiable now than before. Not only that you can dress em with various armor and weap but you can select male or female of each character. You can even dye their armor/weap too. Even their skills can look different based on the runes/gems inserted.

Beta testing now. They'll release early January.

If they release this early january i will be a very very happy dude~~~!!!!:pray::yess:

At first I had mixed emotions about the stats automatically being placed for you (all classes) because I would of loved to have experimented with that but, at the same time, its one less thing to worry about. And as mentioned earlier, there are different accessories you can use to sort of customize your character (runes/gems). I really don't care though because I'm going to play the game either way :peace

If they release this early january i will be a very very happy dude~~~!!!!:pray::yess:

Game Stop sayz March.......say it ain't so Blizzard. :( Oh well, I got me beta access to play with now. Interesting you can buy more stash space and share it between your chars since they're all from the same account. And I got 2. No time and items poofing between transfering. I do hope they allow us to gamble cause I some gambling addiction.

Didn't get an invite and I've stayed kinda distant from all the existing videos of the beta/demo since I figure I want the entire wow factor come release date. However, just curious, for those that have played the beta/ demo, does D3 feel "dumbed" down in anyway compared to D1, D2?

D3 is better than D2, just like D2 is better than the original Diablo. Unless you have the craving for the nostalgia. I hope the infernal deficulty level is as hard as it gets. Not like the way they removed iron maiden in chaos sanctuary, from D2. And I hope they balanced all char type. Caster shouldn't be too powerful compared to melee typed.

SOURCE

The Internet has been abuzz lately regarding a rumor that Diablo 3 is coming to consoles. In a Twitter conversation between Diablo fan TaNGoIX and Blizzard community manager Micah "Bashiok", TaNGoIX asked Bashiok to, "confirm or deny Diablo 3 coming to consoles," and Bashiok simply replied, "Yup. Josh Mosqueira is lead designer for the Diablo console project.”

NEWS: Diablo 3 Release Date Not Actually February 1, Blizzard Confirms
This is where a lot of the confusion started. Could this have been a confirmation that Diablo 3 is in fact coming to consoles or was Bashiok just stating that there is in fact a Diablo console project?

We've known for quite a while now that it's possible Blizzard is working on a Diablo console port, having posted many openings for positions on the project. But as of right now, a Blizzard spokesperson has confirmed that what Bashiok said was misleading, and that Diablo 3 has in fact, not been confirmed for a console release.

Here's what Blizzard had to say:

"Bashiok’s response on Twitter was intended as a confirmation that we’re actively exploring the possibility of developing a console version of Diablo III, as we’ve mentioned in the past. This is not a confirmation that Diablo III is coming to any console platform. Our focus right now is on finishing the PC/Mac version of Diablo III and making sure it’s a worthwhile successor to the Diablo series."

DETAILS: Diablo 3 Collector's Edition Revealed -- Will Weigh 3,000 Ibs But Will Be Worth It
It doesn't get anymore official than that. This quote does lead us to believe that a D3 console port is definitely in the works and is most likely happening in the future, but for right now the PC/Mac version is getting first priority.

Now we just need to hear about a confirmed release date for the action RPG and we'll all be happy.

Being fairly new to consoles, how would they treat a point and click type game for the consoles? I'd imagine that the controls are somewhat different to compensate having to use a controller vs a mouse right?

Being fairly new to consoles, how would they treat a point and click type game for the consoles? I'd imagine that the controls are somewhat different to compensate having to use a controller vs a mouse right?

Yeah it does take quite a bit of a different configuration, this will be the biggest obstacle to having this on a console, should be very interesting i would enjoy getting achievements on 360 for this one if done well. Been waiting for D3 for a looooooong time bring it!!!

Yeah it does take quite a bit of a different configuration, this will be the biggest obstacle to having this on a console, should be very interesting i would enjoy getting achievements on 360 for this one if done well. Been waiting for D3 for a looooooong time bring it!!!

100508083200206410_f0_0.jpg

obviously diablo3 is a must get, but i am more excited about lineage 3, keep in mind unlike diablo3 it's a true mmorpg.

checkout the gameplay video, SICK!

[ame]https://youtu.be/UxenADDtB80[/ame]

Don't play D3 people....you might end up jobless and eventual homelessness. Its addictive. Its not for the novice.

On a side note, I walked passed a homeless guy on my way to work today. I don't even feel sorry for him at all. Dumbass was licking/sealing a pot cig in full view while trying to shoe shine his way to support his addiction. On the other hand, I might just be seeing things, LOL.

I used to play Diablo on play station for hours on end, as I did Diablo 2 on PC. Being such great games you adapt to whatever control scheme you need to, though my preference is keyboard/mouse.

Back