Call of Duty 4 DLC details

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where were you last night, mister!!:tap:tap:tap

I'll be on tonight, about 7 my time, i think it's around the same time as when your getting on. Look me up if ILL or the guys arn't on, me gamer tag is OK SITHLORD!!:cool:

Hmm... Well, I work full time and go to class 4 nights a week. When I got back home at 9PM last night, no one was on. :monkey2 So I watched T:SCC on the DVR, did some laundry and went to sleep.

Hmm... Well, I work full time and go to class 4 nights a week. When I got back home at 9PM last night, no one was on. :monkey2 So I watched T:SCC, did some laundry and went to sleep.

It's cool, i look forward to getting my ass kicked tonight by you guys, good times!:peace

ILL, STF....... well you know what to do!!:D

Yeah, I loved playin COD with you guys and then all of a sudden it was back to GOW and I just suck to majorly at that game to play it. Haven't played in like 3 weeks, so I'm sure I will be rusty tonight too! Can't wait!!

Yeah, I loved playin COD with you guys and then all of a sudden it was back to GOW and I just suck to majorly at that game to play it. Haven't played in like 3 weeks, so I'm sure I will be rusty tonight too! Can't wait!!
You can't be any worse than Sithlord and he's BAAAAAAAD. :monkey4 :lol

Seriously, we all played the hell outta COD4 and you and Al only came over to play once, each. That makes me :sadface...:(

Don't worry, I'm a beast on COD4, I just suck at GOW. Don't get it twisted son!! :monkey3

The other night on Bog on Domination, I went 50-2. Of course I was wasted, so my little guy was weaving around too and no one could hit him. :lol

Yeah, I just sucked so bad I couldn't play after that. I couldn't even figure out how to fire my gun or throw a grenade for a couple of matches. And I could never see the difference between the sides, everyone looked the same. So damned confusing.

Seriously, we all played the hell outta COD4 and you and Al only came over to play once, each. That makes me :sadface...:(

it's always full when i would think about putting Gears in....G2 ups the number of players so hopefully then everyone will fit.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture When i play, i just accept the fact that i'm going to get owed all night!! Any thing else is a bonus in me eyes.:D

it's always full when i would think about putting Gears in....G2 ups the number of players so hopefully then everyone will fit.

AL, peeps do quit, and on fridays most of the time there's 2 rooms going!! It be nice to play with ya i GOW, but if not, hopefully in GOW2!!:rock

I didn't invent it... Mark did. That's why I did it on that map, b/c it was the same map that Mark camped on top of the cargo containers. :lol

Wait I did that after you killed me hiding under the stairs, don't try and pin that on me.

I'll be free for tonight after 6PM Pacific!! Lets get some ^^^^ going!! I haven't been on my 360 or PS3 like like 2 weeks cause of school and I'm dying to rape some noobs with my RPD or Dragonov!!

Had a sweet HQ game today, 125 - 62. I called in 15 UAVs, 5 airstrikes, and choppers. And completed the 1st round of headshots with the AK-47, and completed the carpet bomb challenge (call in an airstrike when you have UAV) and also I killed completed the 'kill 5 enemies with one airstrike) It was fun considering I was in last place in beginning with 9 - 20, and came back and just pwned everyone to death. Closest guy to me as 70 some kills.:banana

Noooo sir, it was reverse. I never camped til you did that bogus shat :cool:

Ok maybe it was someone else that killed me in YOUR hiding spot. But I was killed by a camper so I decided to return the favor. :D

And the only reason everyone hated my spot was because it was so good.:lol

Ok maybe it was someone else that killed me in YOUR hiding spot. But I was killed by a camper so I decided to return the favor. :D

And the only reason everyone hated my spot was because it was so good.:lol

Who the ^^^^ are you again :confused:

Back