DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skeleton King:

SkeletonKing1.jpg

SkeletonKing3.jpg

SkeletonKing4.jpg

SkeletonKing5.jpg

SkeletonKingDeath1.jpg

SkeletonKingDeath2.jpg

D3BetaComplete.jpg

Some note:

Waypoints are not saved after King death and exit game.

Weap/Armor duration doesn't go down after constant use. Thus there's nothin to repair from smith.

I assume its closed beta and no game so every game load is new quest again.

King have some weird move. Not sure if its charge or teleport-away. He's surprising easy to kill...not hard as the original Skele King. I kinna got surprised/jump by 4-5 champions way back and die. Die twice in the game but king is ez. Screen turns almost all red, except the center section, when you're almost dead. Its a nice scary warning there!

I use my new laptop i7 Pentium, with 8 gig of memory, and 160gig of solid state harddrive. Also 2gig of video memory and 17" screen for this beta play thus far. Window 7 Home :D

But I will use my main computer (Desktop) I built specifically for D3 but is now slightly older/weaker now, LOL. I wonder if B.Net allow dual login in this beta, usng the same account but different char; I did it on D2.

Last edited:
Gonna play some more to level-up and craft some stuff - later tonight. No trading possible yet from what I see. Don't see any gem/rune droped yet. Templar is the only follower so far. Be nice if I can play with others. I will see more about that later.

Just t be sure but isn't there still an NDA on the Diablo 3 beta at this point?

Congrats by the way.

I've been using my free Sony Ericsson flip phone for the past 3 years. Yesterday, I finally upgraded to an Iphone 4S, my first smartphone ever. Within an hour I setup my email on my Iphone and what do I see in my inbox? I"VE BEEN INVITED TO TEST DIABLO 3 BETA. I haven't touched my new Iphone since yesterday....

I've been using my free Sony Ericsson flip phone for the past 3 years. Yesterday, I finally upgraded to an Iphone 4S, my first smartphone ever. Within an hour I setup my email on my Iphone and what do I see in my inbox? I"VE BEEN INVITED TO TEST DIABLO 3 BETA. I haven't touched my new Iphone since yesterday....

Congrats!! You'll enjoy it for sure. And at least you have a smart phone. I have a dumb phone. Simple phone with no texting and no internet. T-Mobile pay as I go.

LOL, Just cast a companion scroll and got a pig!! He'll grab my gold for me for sure.

**Edit: now i got a bat.**

Last edited:
Yea I definitely need to come back to PC gaming. I've hardly put my xbox to use, so I could use the funds from that towards upgrading. I've already passed up a few games (although its not too late) but, I definitely don't want to be late on this one (among several others coming out in the near future).

Playing a Monk now....female Wiz next!

It seems we can only level to 13.

Too bad we can't duel yet, LOL.

Got a chicken following me. What else is new? :dunno

Last edited:
Just started playing female Wiz. Not bad.

Beta been on n off again. But I guess they also been doing some updates as well. Multi-players with other beta people not bad. I do wish they make Skeleton King alot more badass. They left the Butcher out. I remember he's in like lev2 catacomb.

You guys saw the Intro Cinamtic that premiered at the VGAs right?? :stick:stick

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nas1rJpm7wY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nas1rJpm7wY[/ame]

The new cinematic is nice. Especially the beginning with the artistic art in the beginning, battling each other as Angels n Demons.

I wonder what's the fallen star quest is or mean. I am thinking some rogue angel decided to just get it started again.

I just started playing Diablo 2 and I must say this is an extremely addicting game. I'm sure I missed out on all its goodness back in the day but, I was up pretty late playing this thing. Its a smooth, simple, and most importantly, fun game. I can only imagine what this new one will be like.

I just started playing Diablo 2 and I must say this is an extremely addicting game. I'm sure I missed out on all its goodness back in the day but, I was up pretty late playing this thing. Its a smooth, simple, and most importantly, fun game. I can only imagine what this new one will be like.

All Blizzard games are as addictive as crystal meth..Millions upon millions of people can attest to that...Hope you didn't have too many plans for the future now that Diablo 3 is coming out :lol

Luckily I've gotten over my WoW addiction years ago. This on the other hand looks like its going to take over my life. Well, I'm single and live alone so I really have nothing to be worried about /mixedemotions

Back