DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gonna sound wierd but I'm attracted to Diablo. Have they ever explained why he has a feminine body? Did he manifest himself from a female host and in doing so it somehow influenced his form? They established in the Sin War trilogy that he takes on the form of our greatest fear. I'm not sure it's working.... :p

OMFG, OMFg. OMfg, Omfg........omgs!!!!!!

I just got the beta invitation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wohooo! Now how do I ignores these recruiter trying to waste my time for an interview? Hmmm work or play? hmmm...

Damnn, 15.1 Gigs to install. And I've heard its only for 1/3 of the first act. Skele King, here I come!!! I'll get ya boney behind.

congrats green! my friend got a beta invite too. so i probably won't be seeing him for a while lol.

congrats green! my friend got a beta invite too. so i probably won't be seeing him for a while lol.

Congrats G, game looks awesome!

Thanks, thanks. I managed to install and start logging in. Bnet check credential and last step is to load game. But failed...but omgosh....got got in now....Wizard is first char I see.

Mr Green how is the game so far??? Been waiting for this for over a decade!! :eek:

Mr Green how is the game so far??? Been waiting for this for over a decade!! :eek:

Almost at skeleton king now. Lev 9 barb...used scroll of companion-lamest scroll there is. You cast it and you get a random snakes or rat, or scorpion to pick your gold at a farther distance. You automatically pick up gold when you walk by but they pick up for u at a farther distance.

Be interesting if we get to kill lachdanion further down the catacomb. I already picked up 5 of his journal.

Oh O, Leoric's sword? Damn. Something is due to get me. I died already twice, lol. So far no gold and/or gear lost.

LeoricSword-Beta.jpg

Last edited:
Pottery shattered everywhere, large spiderweb flow as I swing. gosh I am a goldie leprechaun. This game is oh so realistic.

Ha, that leoric sword only shows past scene where his own men killed him, or one of the 4-5 men did.

Me casting town portal to prepare myself before the king. Not sure why it takes like 4-5 sec to cast town portal. Maybe barb's not a wizard/caster. He have to really stretch it.

BarbCastingTownPortal.jpg

Nephamlem alter - used to change skills or unlock new skill(basically choose new skill, kinna like new skill point)

Not sure if its a bug but I used "Hammer of the Ancients" in town after I clicked/pick something, maybe "Hammer of the Ancients", and clicked away. Pretty sure we're not allow to cast or use any damaging skills in town.

NephalemAlter.jpg

Back