DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be the new patch. They did say they have to change some. I never had an issue 2 week ago and before on my system.

I am not playing the beta anymore since I am busy. And mostly bored with the same few level.

It actually wasnt the peer 2 peer, it was the sound. Turn it down to Low 32 bit. That worked for me. I have no lag at all now.

interesting, for me it IS the peer to peer option in the downloader. Once i turned it off the game was silk smooth even at max setting. There are some glitches, like if i use the spider spell the screen lags like crazy :p

Anyway just beat the beta, it was alright, almost a carbon copy of diablo2 with a little better graphics and some gimmicks. i will still buy it though, it's like crack, hooked for life.

Although the barbarian is the most fun to play, I can already tell at end game only the witch doctor will be able to do anything especially since potion has a super long timer now. Just like in diablo2 only necro could fight without getting 1 hit killed.

yah that lineage eternal or lineage 3 gameplay looks sick. Having (finally) played D3 beta (got invite only recently), seems like D3 is a cutesy kids game and lineage 3 (though they showed mostly outdoors bright scenes) seems like a more mature "diablo" game that I was hoping for. But anyways, will be getting D3 like any fanboy.

blizzards pissing me off recently, with canceling blizzcon this year and continuously not giving a release date for diablo 3 and always posting that there are major changes to that game so my guess its not coming for a while. The fact that someone found a way to dupe in the beta has me worried about the real money ah and what they are going to do to fix that.

blizzards pissing me off recently, with canceling blizzcon this year and continuously not giving a release date for diablo 3 and always posting that there are major changes to that game so my guess its not coming for a while. The fact that someone found a way to dupe in the beta has me worried about the real money ah and what they are going to do to fix that.

WHAT? they cancelled blizzcon?!? WHY!??!?! with sc2 & diablo3 all suppose to get released this year, why the hell would they cancel blizzcon

^^^ Yea but the more they delay the more they lose customer base. There's more new games now a days then ever. There's game for movies too.

I'll keep to the Diablo 3 comics in the meantime.

Back