DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU) starring Joaquin Phoenix

Ive betrayed grace with plenty of other youtube waifus in the past. So her getting banned is not even the worst thing....

But i would really like to know why chakor Tatum hates her face so much.

But i would really like to know why chakor Tatum hates her face so much.

source.gif

Love his work....

But this is an origin story? Isn’t he a bit old?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love his work....

But this is an origin story? Isn’t he a bit old?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like the joker is almost an ageless character, even if his origins was at late 30’s or early 40’s I could roll with it. 50 would be pushing it though.

I would be in favour of just zero videos that are related to Youtubers doing breakdowns or reviews or trailer analysis, and especially reaction videos. All of it just pisses me off.

It doesn't add anything to the conversation here. If they raise a couple cool points that you want to share, go ahead but no need to go linking the videos and essentially advertising for them. If people here in the freaks forum were actually interested in that, they would have seen it already or would most likely be aware of it already through YouTube.

As for Grace specifically, I didn't even know who she was until I became more active in the movie section of the Freaks forum. I'm just tired of seeing her discussed everywhere on here.

I would be in favour of just zero videos that are related to Youtubers doing breakdowns or reviews or trailer analysis, and especially reaction videos. All of it just pisses me off.

It doesn't add anything to the conversation here. If they raise a couple cool points that you want to share, go ahead but no need to go linking the videos and essentially advertising for them. If people here in the freaks forum were actually interested in that, they would have seen it already or would most likely be aware of it already through YouTube.

As for Grace specifically, I didn't even know who she was until I became more active in the movie section of the Freaks forum. I'm just tired of seeing her discussed everywhere on here.

I post them to keep a record.
Thats why i started really. It didnt even matter if anyone watched it. That was irrelevant. I could go back to a thread and know the vid is there.

Thats what i dont understand about you buckys getting mad,
You dont have to open it, you dont have to click it. You dont have to do anything.

It doesnt affect your life in any way. It is simply one more post. One more bucket of pee in a sea of pee :lol :lol :lol

It is such a strange thing to get upset about. The video literally doesnt affect u in any way.

Whats so bad about posting a video that u can ignore?

Whats so bad about posting a video that u can ignore?

We'll gladly answer that for you when you explain why we even need to see YouTube reviewers here in the first place.

"I post them to keep a record" doesn't qualify as a valid reason.

We'll gladly answer that for you when you explain why we even need to see YouTube reviewers here in the first place..

She's providing information relevant to the threads most of the time. Sometimes she also gives her opinion, but she makes interesting observations and points too.

She's providing information relevant to the threads most of the time. Sometimes she also gives her opinion, but she makes interesting observations and points sometimes too.

Yes but you haven't told us how the information she provides is relevant to the threads. Any dumbass on the street can make the same observations.

Gotta say at this point the anti Grace posts have derailed the thread for pages compared to the on topic Grace vid. If someone doesn’t like her just don’t click on the vid or move past it? Do we really need to ban people, or create ‘safe spaces’ away from Grace? I don’t watch Grace myself but it doesn’t bother me at all when I see her.

Also, Grace for Joker since people are commenting on her crazy facial expressions and pasty white makeup :lol

Leave big booty grace alone

We'll gladly answer that for you when you explain why we even need to see YouTube reviewers here in the first place.

"I post them to keep a record" doesn't qualify as a valid reason.

Tell me why u hate her face, tell me why she makes u sick.

Gotta say at this point the anti Grace posts have derailed the thread for pages compared to the on topic Grace vid. If someone doesn’t like her just don’t click on the vid or move past it? Do we really need to ban people, or create ‘safe spaces’ away from Grace? I don’t watch Grace myself but it doesn’t bother me at all when I see her.

Thats what channing chakor always does lol :lol

Exactly. Her video provides information relevant to the thread and she always has inside info on things most people dont know.
She provides info that is not talked about anywhere else

Tell me why u hate her face, tell me why she makes u sick.

giphy.gif

Exactly. Her video provides information relevant to the thread and she always has inside info on things most people dont know.
She provides info that is not talked about anywhere else

I've never seen anybody actually discuss information she brings up, though.

giphy.gif

I've never seen anybody actually discuss information she brings up, though.

We do. Some of my posts are just grace posts. Like in justice league.

Whats funny is that sometimes u guys agree or like a post me or clown have made and it came from grace.

Thats how i know u guys just hate her "ugliness"
Her points actually get positive response if it said by one of us

Back