‘Supergirl’ Movie in the Works at Warner Bros.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell are you talking about? Are you stupid or just cannot read between lines? Or both?

Looks like the stupid one is you! I was just making (poor) hum our. Obviously, that was too complex a concept for you...:slap

Never mind, you can't have a laugh with everyone I guess. Oh, and if you think I'm insulting you here, just remember you're the one who started and that it is useless to escalate that discussion as I won't reply to further insults by insults. It is childish and not why I'm on this board.

So no hard feelings I hope.

And to be serious, I think he was awesome in BvS and bad in JL. Which proves that an actor is only good when the story serves him. Still, just like Cavill, I'd like him to go on and be given a better scenario.

It wasn't complex. It just wasn't humorous at all. And IMO you went about it in a wrong way cause it was very insulting like to me. A subtle way yeah but still. Anyway yeah no hard feelings at all.

Really? I thought he was Bruce Wayne! Don't ruin my childhood fantasy and tell me Batman is not real! The way you are you might even tell me Santa Claus isn't real!

Santa Clause was real and no i am not kidding he was a Greek bishop. Look up St Nicholas.

Am I the only one who can’t see anyone else other than Benoist playing SG now..this film is going to seem really strange :lol

But then again a different Flash in the films worked so maybe...

Am I the only one who can’t see anyone else other than Benoist playing SG now..this film is going to seem really strange :lol

But then again a different Flash in the films worked so maybe...

I'm not a fan of Benoist as Supergirl, or even the TV show actually.. So for me it will be easy to see someone else play the character...

I just hope the movie is about the adventure and story and not some platform to preach far left feminism and "political correctness" like the TV show does... I want to be entertained, not preached to....

I'm not a fan of Benoist as Supergirl, or even the TV show actually.. So for me it will be easy to see someone else play the character...

I just hope the movie is about the adventure and story and not some platform to preach far left feminism and "political correctness" like the TV show does... I want to be entertained, not preached to....

I hope so to they just need to make a good story about Supergirl and not agendas.

Back