DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She contributes absolutely nothing to the discussions here and just riles people up (save for you and Clown).

Riling people up = Hellhole movies section

You two can watch her videos on your own time.

dont lie chakor. please dont say untrue stuff.
all the drama about her videos is about how she looks like a scarecrow or how she looks like fat squiward :lol YOU yourself only attack her looks and the sound of her voice.
there has been barely no arguments over her words. you need to show you at least a couple of big fights over something she said.
99.9% of the drama and the problems with her vids are all related to her "ugly looks" the only "Riling up" is done by you 100% of the time because you cant stand to look at her :lol
you still have not answered my question, how is her videos against the rules. show me.

IF we are talking about contributing to the forum then I cant think of at least 6-9 guys that should get kicked out of the place. (Lets not forget Spazz got banned for Political posts, not because he "didnt contribute anything" theres nothing political about Grace. )

I haven't watched a Grace video and I can't ****ing stand her just because of seeing her splattered in every ****ing movie thread on this forum. Post a Grace vid = permaban. :lecture

how is her videos breaking the rules?

IF posting youtube videos is considered spam then lets make it a rule that NO youtube videos can ever be posted. not here, not in the toy sections. not in the custom sections.

if we make that law then I can go report EVERY SINGLE video that gets posted reviewing toys on the toy section. the hundreds of review videos that get spammed in the forum.
wouldn't that be a fun day :(

This is a citizen's arrest. Proceed no further with Mrs. Doubtfire mask face postings or you're taking a month vacation from this place.

dont lie chakor. please dont say untrue stuff.
all the drama about her videos is about how she looks like a scarecrow or how she looks like fat squiward :lol YOU yourself only attack her looks and the sound of her voice.
there has been barely no arguments over her words. you need to show you at least a couple of big fights over something she said.
99.9% of the drama and the problems with her vids are all related to her "ugly looks" the only "Riling up" is done by you 100% of the time because you cant stand to look at her :lol
you still have not answered my question, how is her videos against the rules. show me.

IF we are talking about contributing to the forum then I cant think of at least 6-9 guys that should get kicked out of the place. (Lets not forget Spazz got banned for Political posts, not because he "didnt contribute anything" theres nothing political about Grace. )

Here you are again deflecting any valid criticism of why we shouldn't be posting her in this section. I'll explain for one last time as best I can in a way that I hope you can understand:

Grace, or any other YouTube personality for that matter, adds nothing to any discussions here. There is simply no reason for her or anyone else's face to be splattered all over this section. For example, I like Jeremy Jahns' videos even if I don't always agree with him, but you never see me posting him all over this board - because there is no reason for me to do so. He would add nothing to discussions here. Grace's videos are not against the rules specifically, but they do result in activity that I'm sure the mods don't like seeing, and I'm not going to just stand here and be quiet about it like nothing's wrong with this section and deflect anyone's valid criticisms as you do 99% of the time.

I think the better question is, why do we need to see her here? Answer that for me.

If you and Clown like her videos, that's fine. But you two can watch her on your own time. You two do subscribe to her on YouTube I take it? If so, there's no reason we need to see her here.

Chakor has a rage boner for Grace. :lol

tumblr_ol33tcu28W1ugv7b3o1_500.gif

This is a citizen's arrest. Proceed no further with Mrs. Doubtfire mask face postings or you're taking a month vacation from this place.

QFT.

Last edited:
how is her videos breaking the rules?

IF posting youtube videos is considered spam then lets make it a rule that NO youtube videos can ever be posted. not here, not in the toy sections. not in the custom sections.

if we make that law then I can go report EVERY SINGLE video that gets posted reviewing toys on the toy section. the hundreds of review videos that get spammed in the forum.
wouldn't that be a fun day :(

crows, Grace is an abomination upon this land. Her pear-shaped body, like a pendulum, has hypnotized you. Her pasty female-Powder skin has blinded you to the truth. In short, your mind is no longer yours. I propose an immediate exorcism be performed upon you, crows, to cast out the albino demon. Let yourself be free once more!

giphy.gif

I could do that, but you'd still have at least seven other people who would ask you to stop posting her.

It is funny how u guys dont get triggered when male youtubers get posted.
Kinda weird. Ive been posting different youtubers before, long before u ever posted, no one ever said anything.
It would either get a normal response or would get ignored.

We post graceand not only do u lose your mind and go completely nuts but u instigate others to hate her.

Kinda strange. If we posted other guy youtubers i dont think u would care about their opinion.

This has nothing to do with her opinion or lack of substance.

U seriously hate her looks :lol :lol :lol

Does she remind u of an exgirlfriend or something?

I liked how Joker was handled in Crisis on Infinite Earths, and Infinite Crisis, where he wasn't purely a Batman villain, and was able to sow chaos. But you would only want to do that in small doses. He is the flipside to Batman of course, and that's where his real value is.
Kinda hoping for something Scott Snyder-esque.
But the dynamic might not sit too well with movie-goers, so :^)
Small doses like Jack Sparrow in the first film. [emoji38]

I think it's funny how WB didn't use the Joker for 20 years in mainstream films until Nolan's TDK, and since then, Joker has been in 3 video games, animated movies, The Lego Batman movie, Gotham tv show, and in the DCEU. Talk about overexposure.
He just seems to sell well, but yeah, it's been a bit much. I guess they just don't have faith in any other DC/Batman villian selling as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It is funny how u guys dont get triggered when male youtubers get posted.
Kinda weird. Ive been posting different youtubers before, long before u ever posted, no one ever said anything.
It would either get a normal response or would get ignored.

We post graceand not only do u lose your mind and go completely nuts but u instigate others to hate her.

Kinda strange. If we posted other guy youtubers i dont think u would care about their opinion.

This has nothing to do with her opinion or lack of substance.

U seriously hate her looks :lol :lol :lol

Does she remind u of an exgirlfriend or something?

Oh look, another deflection; this time trying to link any valid criticism to a personal experience.

If you posted some random guy's videos on here every day any trailer or movie news comes out, I'd still get mildly irritated and I'm sure others would too. Grace just happens to get posted the most.

Grace, or any other YouTube personality for that matter, adds nothing to any discussions here.

I agree. Posting youtube links to other people talking about movies instead of having our own discussions and making our own points has been a bit of an epidemic here for a couple of years now.

If you posted some random guy's videos on here every day any trailer or movie news comes out, I'd still get mildly irritated and I'm sure others would too. Grace just happens to get posted the most.

Yep. Youtuber film reviews by in large are all cartoon characters that truly believe their opinion is somehow more valid because they did it in front of a camera.

As for the posters of that painted up white corpse...

IMG_2768.JPG

Joker is my favorite villain (shocking), but even I don't care about a Joker film. What's the point? An origin? No thanks, and besides, it's his relationship with Batman that makes him work as a character and a great villain.

Having said that, I heard there's a really good comic that came out recently called the War of Jokes and Riddles, and it's basically a Joker Riddler story, so maybe something like that could work.

xczxAw6.jpg

1517157167612.jpg

King's run is so ****ing awful I'd rather read Nemesis every day. It's boring, bland, badly written and every issue feels like a back-up story in some Annual. And yet I keep buying every issue out of a sense of obligation...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back