SECOND Joker movie in development at WB starring............. Jared Leto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sources for what? When did I ever say the fans were the minority? Do you in all seriousness think this forum and people on YouTube or whatever represent the majority of "fans?" Your lack of comprehension is downright scary. There have been many interpretations of the character, Letos version portrayed many of those aspects which I mentioned in my previous post (if you bothered to read it). When you start making claims that "nobody liked the direction or tone" is when you lose all credibility. You're proving my point, YOU and the so called YouTube, Facebook, and toy forum "fans" you speak of don't represent EVERYONE. :lol If you think the Internet is going to prove your point then why don't you look at actual FACTS. Like actual movie reviews. SS has a decent audience rating on Rotten tomatoes, IMDb and Google. Does that not count though, or the fact that it made nearly 750 million at the box office?

The RT scores are saying they like the movie and even then that’s like a couple hundred people at the most. And yes even those audience scores can hate the joker. You act like the score was like really good. It was decent at best. And even if all those people liked the joker that’s like a handful of people. Jeez how old are you 17? Your really trying to convince me that Leto was a well done interpretation and well liked when he is seen as the worst joker in film. Not everyone goes to RT to voice there opinion lmao .

O btw most of those good audience scores were DC fanboys upset that movie got a low critic score.

:lol :lol

What? What are you showing me? That you can’t read? Are you laughing at yourself cause I told you RT scores don’t matter and you keep saying they do to defend you edgy joker. I don’t understand what I’m looking st here. You said RT represents a large majority when they only represent a handful of people. Are u some kind of Leto fanatic?

What? What are you showing me? That you can’t read? Are you laughing at yourself cause I told you RT scores don’t matter and you keep saying they do to defend you edgy joker. I don’t understand what I’m looking st here. You said RT represents a large majority when they only represent a handful of people. Are u some kind of Leto fanatic?

Never go full Retard. I listed multiple sources, yet I'm the one who can't read? :lol You keep twisting my words because there's nothing left to argue about. You're wrong. Your opinion isn't a fact. Letos joker obviously triggers you to no end. Get over it man. :lol

Never go full Retard. I listed multiple sources, yet I'm the one who can't read? :lol You keep twisting my words because there's nothing left to argue about. You're wrong. Your opinion isn't a fact. Letos joker obviously triggers you to no end. Get over it man. :lol

You listed no sources slow person. You said RT. You have no reliable info just stupid assumptions. Your the wrong one and your the one who got all triggered when somecalled him letoker. Which isn’t even an insult

You listed no sources slow person. You said RT. You have no reliable info just stupid assumptions. Your the wrong one and your the one who got all triggered when somecalled him letoker. Which isn’t even an insult

I was using YOUR logic. You said the Internet represents the vast majority of fans. You claimed that mostly everyone hated the tone and direction and If that's the case then why is it that on multiple sites including RT, Google reviews, IMDb, etc. does it have positive reviews? Again according to your logic even if HALF of the fans hated the movie and the joker (which isn't represented by actual statistics) then that still doesn't account for the MAJORITY of people as you so claimed with no factual evidence what so ever. Your opinion isn't a fact, if you hate him then who cares, that doesn't however mean that everyone else does as well. Even if the Internet does equate to the majority of fans opinions, as you claim it does, you'd still be WRONG! :lol

I was using YOUR logic. You said the Internet represents the vast majority of fans. You claimed that mostly everyone hated the tone and direction and If that's the case then why is it that on multiple sites including RT, Google reviews, IMDb, etc. does it have positive reviews? Again according to your logic even if HALF of the fans hated the movie and the joker (which isn't represented by actual statistics) then that still doesn't account for the MAJORITY of people as you so claimed with no factual evidence what so ever. Your opinion isn't a fact, if you hate him then who cares, that doesn't however mean that everyone else does as well. Even if the Internet does equate to the majority of fans opinions, as you claim it does, you'd still be WRONG! :lol

Omg. You keep acting like those positive reviews on sites represent how people felt about the joker. Your not using my logic your just twisting things around trying to make yourself seem smart. If you look on any place or even those reviews you claim are positive then you’d see criticism of the joker. No one likes him. The internet is a place where people voice there opinions. What century do you live in? How else do u think people get info? The newspaper?

The vast majority of votes, comments , fb pages and forums show the Leto joker is hated and no one liked him. I don’t know whether your Jared Leto or not but you seem to have this warped view that people like the movie liked the joker when joker was the cringe part of the movie. Even then the reviews of SS aren’t even that good. They are barely positive

Leto is a good actor,

His Joker was terrible and not a very good representation of the Joker, especially the more recent ones.

No one liked Hot Topic Joker all that much.....dunno I dont see alot of people wearing Letoker shirts or having merchandise from that fil, at all....

Certainly many more people are still talking about Ledgers Joker, and not many even care to talk about Letos Joker.

Seems pretty obvious to me where Letoker will stand in history as far as on screen Jokers go..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back